LegacyGT.com

Please remove all snow from your vehicle

Nachowang

Ice slid off the roof and onto his car...

That pretty much sums it up...

Happened as I was passing a truck and chunks of ice came down on the side and nailed me.

Isnt there a law now that says snow/ice must be removed from the roof? I see sheets of ice flying around all the time on the highway and peoples windshield getting smashed.

That pretty much sums it up...

Happened as I was passing a truck and chunks of ice came down on the side and nailed me.

Isnt there a law now that says snow/ice must be removed from the roof? I see sheets of ice flying around all the time on the highway and peoples windshield getting smashed.

Yeah I think there is. You can def get pulled over for it. I'm not sure about the exact law tho.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

ice off a tractor trailer is what helped break my sti lip
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Hope you got his plate!

+1

If you have his plate and create a police report (within 24 hours), your insurance company should be able to go after the policy holder (coverage pending). Personally, I would go after the driver at the incident. :)

You could get a ticket in Jersey for not clearing snow off your vehicle.

You could get a ticket in Jersey for not clearing snow off your vehicle.

Crimey, this should be a law in every state that expereinces snow! And enforce the thing!

It enrages me to almost no end to see jackholes driving around with a ski slope on the horizontal surfaces of their cars, portals dug out of snow for minimal vision or, ooo oooo, my favorite, scraping a 6" circle in the ice/frost on the windshield to see where you're going and that's it!

That's probably what happened to me in MA as someone side-swiped me trying to take a left THRU me from the right hand lane. Then, they ran!

Another fav of mine is people who don't uncover their plates...makes it tough to record their tag after they've done something wrong.

The only thing I can come up with is that people are lazy. Unfortunately, so are the cops, as I see more and more covered vehicles and no wimpering about getting tickets for it.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Not only should you clean off your roof so you don't endanger others on the road, but ice sliding off your roof and hitting your hood or trunk = not so good. Also, ice sliding on your paint may = deep scratches.

Archived