LegacyGT.com

GEORGIA MEET!!!!!!!! Part2

tougefox

Aight people, as im sure most of you know im still working on the legacy.......so ill be bringing the old school justy out :) but i was talking to 05limited not too long ago and he noted that it was time for another meet. So heres what im looking at.....Meet after new years once we are all back in the daily grind and settled. Definately looking to do something inside being thats its been FRIGGIN COLD!!!! lately-lol. And we are know meets get boring and old real quick.......especially when its cold so lets go out and do something. So right now all im looking for is who would be game. Then we will schedule a date that works best for everyone and meet up.....just like last time. I think i can vouch for everyone who went when i say we had a great time on the last cookout and mtn run, lets make this just as fun.....I have a couple ideas right now, if anyone has more please feel free to add. SO WHO'S GAME?

IDEAS........

-DB in gwinett

-Andretti speed lab (indoor karting and games)

-Dinner......

a tentative maybe :) I have another job now, but just started so no time off. depends whatchoo wan do and where you wan do it I spose.

done the andretti labs before, dont particularly care for it, dont wanna wear a helmet and the videogames are pricey and broken.

never been to D&B.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I normally dont feel like doing anything.. ever.. lol but really if it would involve being out around dinner time saturday would be a better day for me. I have to get up bloody early and rush out the door and fight tooth and nail my 1 hour 25 mile commute to work to get there when I want to.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived