LegacyGT.com

blitzen2005

ARE YOU BLIND!!!!

The front and rear bumpers are completely different (and my new all time favorite for the front, actually.) the wheels are different, and it has the option for a red interior. Unfortunately I cannot read japaneze, so I am not sure if the power is any different from the 2.0 GT Spec B. It certainly has the Spec B's or a unique set of bilstein dampers.

Without being able to read japanese, it looks like a dressed up version of the 2.0 GT spec B. Previous legacies have been 2.0 Twin Turbos, which were more of a step above the regular JDM Legacy GT. It may be less of a performance upgrade, but that car is still the hottest thing with 4 doors I have seen in a very long time.

This car is my new obsession. I eventually want very badly to build a near-replica of that car from a USDM Legacy (with a few of my own touches, as well). I knew that the Legacy looks awesome in bright red, and this proves it more than the press shot that subdriven has hosted on their site.

The front bumper is awesome. The rear bumper is striking, and I kinda like it, but I like the Corazon peice better, along with their sideskirts, and the outback's fender flares. I would also add a gialla trunk lip spoiler. I would choose different wheels as well, although the blitzen wheels do look very good. The interior looks great with the red inserts. a Red stitched STi steering wheel and shift knob would look great on there.

USDM Legacy doesn't get the McIntosh stereo option, with the separate ACC, though. Doh! I really wish it did.

BTW, the price for the 5mt Blitzen is converted to ~$32,400 US. I'd sell my pickup right now for the small margin I don't owe on it, if i could get that car here.

DM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

No Audi schnozz! This has all the beauty of the older audi grilles, and then some, with the 06 S4-like side intakes. If it had a slightly more agressive lower edge, and the sides were molded to mate with the Outback's fender flares, it would be hands down perfect.

Notice also the lighter headlights. Can't quite tell if they are the chrome 3.0R headlights, or the matte silver headlights from the WR Limited version of the legacy. It would look menacing with the GT/USDM black surround headlights.

Actually, I think the upper grille is just a grey version of the 3.0 Mesh grille optional part. I wonder if the sport grille (set back further) would fit.

I like the grille on it, but I wonder what a Jag S-type R-like or CTS-V-like wire mesh grille, finished in black chrome would look.

I do wonder if it is still styled by Porsche Design (their industrial design studio, perhaps not necessarily the same as their in house car styling studio, not sure.)

I have the page open in another browser, and I am just staring at it, since work is light today for the holidays.

Count me in for desktop sized jpg files. too bad they can't be extracted from the flash player, nor the japanese language translated, like HTML.

DM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

No Audi schnozz! This has all the beauty of the older audi grilles, and then some, with the 06 S4-like side intakes. If it had a slightly more agressive lower edge, and the sides were molded to mate with the Outback's fender flares, it would be hands down perfect.

Notice also the lighter headlights. Can't quite tell if they are the chrome 3.0R headlights, or the matte silver headlights from the WR Limited version of the legacy. It would look menacing with the GT/USDM black surround headlights.

Actually, I think the upper grille is just a grey version of the 3.0 Mesh grille optional part. I wonder if the sport grille (set back further) would fit.

I like the grille on it, but I wonder what a Jag S-type R-like or CTS-V-like wire mesh grille, finished in black chrome would look.

I do wonder if it is still styled by Porsche Design (their industrial design studio, perhaps not necessarily the same as their in house car styling studio, not sure.)

I have the page open in another browser, and I am just staring at it, since work is light today for the holidays.

Count me in for desktop sized jpg files. too bad they can't be extracted from the flash player, nor the japanese language translated, like HTML.

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/uploads/004__scaled_600_017.jpg

http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL183/2045496/6032410/77474413.jpg

:p:lol:

Thanks for ruining it, DM! :D

Seriously though, I like everything about the Blitzen front (without the photochop'd black-out) better than the Audi, except i wish the blitzen had the more aerofoil bottom edge that the S4 has.

Sorry Jedimaster, I was just a little excited earlier. Didn't mean to incinuate that you are in actuality blind. just an emphatic expression. I think the differences are more subtle than other tuner cars, but just right on the Blitzen, and as good as the legacy looks in other forms, this one just tops them all, so far. Especially from the front, and that color is just drop dead gorgeous.

Am I the only one who dosnt like it? Well, I like the rear bumper, but to me the front is not that great, over all it's nota big improvment in style. I dont like the grills, I would rather see a more sport recessed type grill... But what do I know, I like the USDM crome. I do wish our front bumpers were more like the JDM lgt I like the lines and the way the fog lights are flush not recessed. Still I wouldnt rip off my front bumper to jerry rig a JDM, especially @ the cost to ship it!

What I could decipher:

1410kg [5MT] 1440kg [5EAT]

EJ20 260hp and 250ft-lbs [191kW-343Nm]

Same ratios as the 2.0GTs

Really lightweight, considering the leather, McIntosh, etc. Suspension goodies etc. make this most likely noticably quicker than the WRX... right?

Oh, is there not a way to get the images out of the flash file? I have Flash MX 2004 and can't figure out how to do it with the S203 flash.... I just did a printscreen on the Blitzen ones...

High-res versions area a MUST where are they?!? >:|

Hmm do you think the stereo in that automatic's picture towards the end will fit in our cars it looks the same as ours only with a tape deck which would really alleviate our MP3 headaches.

It's still only a single-zone climate control system, just like all the prior units. Note that there is no left-hand knob, only the buttons for the front/rear window defoggers.

Archived