LegacyGT.com

Field Trip To Tanabe!!!

INSTALLED:

Tanabe NF210 springs

Tanabe Sustec front strut bar

Tanabe Sustec under brace bar!

all these parts are us prototypes and should be availlabe for purchase in march!

DRIVING IMPRESSION:

I am comparing this to the stock feeling legacy gt limited, because i have not had the oppurtunity to ride in any other suspension set ups.

The springs feel very "streetable" meaning the car can still cruise very comfortably and the stock plush feeling is still there. the car does in fact tend to rebound a little faster since the spring rate is higher then stock so there is very very slight bounce to the car going over a bumpy section. The bounce is NOTHING like a wrx on ground control suspension or anything that an unsuspecting passenger would notice. but it is to be expected with stiffer springs. The NF210 is tanabe's "normal feeling" spring set up and provides a very comfortable and responsive ride. overall the car is now lowered a full 1.5 inches from stock and looks very sporty... (i will post pics later).

The strut bar and underbrace i can DEFINATELY feel the difference as far and the car falling into and following grooves in the road.. the "floaty" feeliing is definately gone. Obviously the car isn't going to instantly be a full race car but there is more grip and "solidity" (if thats even a word) when needed. i have taken pics of all this stuff and i will post pics later..... i just thought i would let you know what to expect when all this stuff comes out..

alll in all this in an EXCELLENT set up for the street and it gives the car a more aggressive look. i cant wait to see what this will look like with 19's on it.

INSTALLED:

Tanabe NF210 springs

Tanabe Sustec front strut bar

Tanabe Sustec under brace bar!

all these parts are us prototypes and should be availlabe for purchase in march!

i cant wait to see what this will look like with 19's on it.

Well you could just give me all your parts and then I could tell you :lol: since I already have the 19's!

You are Wunna's (pnut's) friend aren't you? I'm Ben, his family friend. I saw your car on the freeway (10W on the way home from JGTC), but my stupid batteries were out on the camera, so I couldn't snap a shot of your car.

Glad you joined the boards. Welcome!

-ben

the rear does sit a TAD bit lower than the front but i think its because i had a trunk full of christmas gifts and a MITER SAW isnt exactly the lightest of gifts... but the production springs will be a little more symmetrical and will have a rear that is higher than the ones i have... (according to tanabe) also i will post more pics of the under brace and the strut bar when i have a chance... and thanks for the welcome AXIS.

Archived