LegacyGT.com

New Subie in AZ

TJF37

Congrats on the purchase & welcome to the site - not sure what all is out that way, but there's def. some scoobs around. I just moved down here to Tucson from MT about 4 months ago and am still getting aquainted, but azawd.org is another good regional forum.

Perhaps I'll catch you at a Pheonix autoX? :)

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

i picked it up from Steven Jory Subaru in Glendale... got a decent deal on it! and thanks for that link... as for autox, not until i get suspension, and that will be in about 6 months or so, unless i get a good paying job (doubtful) haha

Congrats on the purchase & welcome to the site - not sure what all is out that way, but there's def. some scoobs around. I just moved down here to Tucson from MT about 4 months ago and am still getting aquainted, but azawd.org is another good regional forum.

Perhaps I'll catch you at a Pheonix autoX? :)

Hey jazzy you made it to the desert....is it all you envisioned? I just relocated from WA and glad to be home.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Yeah... Most people dislike Vivid quite a bit.. Lol.. Dynocomp was booked for three weeks and my a/f ratio was at 17.5 so I needed to get tuned instantly!!! They have done both my tunes and I have nothing but good things to say honestly.. I figure I dont have an upgraded turbo or anything so there isn't too much they could really mess up.. Lol.. My a/f is low and COMPLETELY steady across the whole map and my tq and hp curve is very steady and even.. I am happy. My shop I use for performance parts and most labor is Fueld Performance. I am friends with the owner Todd and he has VERY good prices and is VERY nice..

I checked out Dynocomp's website and they look pretty squared away. Is that the best place in the valley for tuning? Anyone know if they're on this board at all?

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

No they don't post anything on this board, I don't think they really post on the nasioc southwest forum either.

Hmmm. Well they def have weak offerings for the LGT and Ecutek flashes only. Not too sure about that product. I think the consensus for the LGT is an AP with a TDC map. Pretty bulletproof no?

I am running an ecutek flash.. No problems here at all.. The upper hand on the AP is being able to change settings with the module yourself... Anytime I need a re-tune it's $100 :) I love ecutek to tell you the truth... Raced an 06 WRX with the same mods I had, he had an AP and I had a ecutek, had no problem walking away from him..

Archived