LegacyGT.com

HURRY 4 Hours!!! STI pedal set ebay $4

zokiz

You could make it fit but its not designed for the car. Our dead pedal is healed in place at two attachment points and this has 4 screws in the corners. It also tapers where the Legs is straight.

I at one point was interested in going this rout because I like the STi pink for a little bling vs the pedals Auto speed pedals. But after looking at them in person I came to the conclusion that the install would not look good.

So I might be wrong that it might fit I just don’t think it would look good.

How to install pedals

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1860

Guest *Jedimaster*
It still beats paying $130 after shipping from other subaru dealers for the same JDM pedals.

So did you really just join the site to whore your auction out?

Sorry I'm not from Japan . . . in fact, I bought the pedals and got them in the mail yesterday. When I saw this I was pissed I had spent so much. my ebay name is zarkovic . . . I've been an ebay member for a while, only one name. I joined here because I had my own questions.

I thought this would help you guys out . . . sorry if I offended any dealers or members.

I hope you were j/k.

Man, I missed out on that deal. I am pissed. I am looking for that if anyone one knows of a set without spending $150.

Call Mastro Subaru in FL (mastrowrx.com) - they have WRX pedal covers matched up with an Autospeed dead pedal for $95 shipped. They can probably do the same set with auto pedals for the same or less. IMHO, they look better than the STI pedals, though are a bit harder to install. I got mine and cancelled my order on the STI pedals.

I never realized someone would just post 3 times and then whore their eBay link haha. What a fool... doesn't even cost $28 bucks to ship pedals. It's called avoiding higher ebay fees.

That is really lame

BTW I am going to sell a griled cheese with the Virgin May in it for lots of cash anyone want :lol:

Archived