LegacyGT.com

Tein is looking for a Legacy GT for test fittings!

SC GT

I was looking into buying some Tein High.Tech springs for my Leg GT. My vendor called Tein to see if they were available, and Tein asked me if I'd be interested in allowing them to use my LGT to test fit some stuff they already have, and for measurements for stuff they may develop specifically for the US market. The deal would be that I could keep the finished prototypes. Unfortunately, I can't be without my car, so I can't volunteer. However, my loss is your gain. They are looking for a bone stock (engine and suspension) Legacy GT (didn't specify between manual and auto). They will need your car for two days of test fittings, measurements and runs. Then they will have prototypes made. Within a couple of months, they will need your car for another 1-2 days of testing the prototypes. You must keep your car stock during those two months. Rims and tires don't matter because they use their own rims and tires. If you are interested, e-mail to Anthony at [email="sales@tein.com"]sales@tein.com[/email]. Tell him Dave referred you. FYI, Tein USA is in the 562.

FYI, the Teins currently available for the Leg GT were designed for the JDM versions. My guess is that the coilovers will probably carryover from JDM to USDM, so they won't be developing US prototypes for those (but, you never know). However, Anthony said they were planning on creating springs designed specifically for the USDM Legacy GT on USDM struts. Essentially, the springs that you'll keep will have been custom created by Tein specifically to your car's specifications! How cool is that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived