LegacyGT.com

OK I want the JDM B4 TFT DIsplay..Why not?

offthacliff

This looks like the same type of deck we have in our USDM LGTs but the TFT in place of the cubby... How can we get it, or can we? I want to run Virtual electronic gauges! To me the LGT screams power through tecnology....and what better way to accent that but a color TFT with electeo gauges.

Try King of Imports. I remember seeing the nav screen on there before. The problem you might run into is how to interface with the TFT. I doubt it'll have a nice HD15 or DVI input at the back, so you might have to make some form of adapter. Additionally, you'll need the spec and pinouts for the display before you know if it is compatiable with something like a CarPC. I only want the bezel and not the whole screen since I already have a 7" touch screen. If anyone knows how to get just the bezel, or the part number, please post and share.

I haven't actually seen the JDM bezel so I'm not 100% sure, but I know the lilliput 7" will fit the center cubby if you remove the trip computer. Getting the JDM bezel would save me from cutting up the cubby and also give me some buttons to assign shortcuts to. I'm using copilot live which has voice prompts and speech recognition, so I definitly need audio. Most likely a FM modulator for now.

Archived