LegacyGT.com

regrets II

from the author of thread "any regrets buying LGT" brings you "regrets II"...hehe. im sealing the deal w/ my integra. selling it to a family friend....he's 19 year old kid, i kno him any everything but i can see him wrecking it in 6 months. *shakes head* anyways, im most likely gonna deal w/ fitzautomall. can't beat their prices. the only thing is that i really want a white LGT sedan. the only thing they have is LGT wagon. im going up there to see how long i have to wait for a base LGT sedan and also i want to find another salesperson...the one im dealing w/ currently sucks...btw anyone dealt w/ fitzautomall that can recommend a person that took care of them?? another thing, i prefer the sedan, looks wise and im single so i don't really see needing the extra space. but then again....both my brothers are driving sedans (98 accord and 00 passat) i'll take the accord any day...VW sucks balls. its good to be different. we'll see. i'll keep u guys updated. the decision is drivng me crazy!! kinda stressfull but fun all at the same time :)

[QUOTE=Rexmobbin']go with the sedan. i've got the same car, and i love it. get it without the spoiler if you can, IMO it looks much better. i wish i had no spoiler. as far as dealers go, can't help you with that.[/QUOTE] All of the above is subject to one's opinion. Rex post up where you live maybe you can work something out with another LGT owner with the same color sedan for a trunklid swap. I personally like the spoiler and ordered my car with it. Dont mean to steal this thread.

There are 2 or 3 Fitzgeralds dealerships and I bought mine from the dealer in Gaithersburg. It was a really nice experience partly because of I had a great sales guy. His name is Bob Walton, and I would highly recommend him. He has a lot of experience and was not pushy at all. They had a large number of 2005 Legacies and could get what I wanted, so I wouldn't be surprised that they could get what you want specifically. One thing to keep in mind about Fitzgerald dealers is that most of them, not the one in Frederick, are in fairly urban areas, so I would recommend taking a test drive at a time that is not during the DC area rush hour. The only negative about Fitz is the surface department is very tight and cramped and they "lost" my car for an hour the first time I took it in to get something installed. Once they were able to find it in their lot it was washed and vacuumed, so I didn't car too much.

I had a pleasent experience dealing with Chris Veres at Fitzgerlald when I bought my Legacy GT wagon. I appreciated his straightforward no bs approach and being time efficient during the process. In addition their prices and value for trade in were the best out there. I came from a 97 GSR and am single but went with the wagon for a few reasons. The sedan, to me, especially from the rear looks very Toyota Camry-esque and bland. The wagon, especially with tint and wheels looks very sharp and unique. In addition , I was used the space in the hatchback Integra and the sedan lacks fold down seats so you may acutally lose cargo carrying capacity from your Integra in moving to the sedan. I would say the last is the stealth factor- something to be said for a station wago than can go 0-60 in under 6 seconds. Imagine how many Integras and RSX you can surprise.

[quote name='NewScooby']Sedan! You'll love it Why should you have to make excuses to your friends why you got a wagon?:lol: :D Everyone has a buddy with a pickup when you need to haul something, right?[/QUOTE] My dad has an Avalanche so I don't care about carrying stuff in my Legacy. BTW cool pic on the avitar, Does it do a wheele if I put a penny on the trunk :lol:

[quote name='ih8vtec13']My dad has an Avalanche so I don't care about carrying stuff in my Legacy. BTW cool pic on the avitar, Does it do a wheele if I put a penny on the trunk :lol:[/QUOTE] Hell Yeah, and it stops on a dime!:lol: gsr94 if you want a LGT sedan, mine only took 18 days to get it. Ordered, built and driven home the same month. The $1000 you will spend extra for a wagon could be spent on tires, AP, etc.

i'm in Omaha, NE, JUST IN CASE anyone wants to swap out trunks with me. even though this is up in the "for sale" area. also, no mean to hijack. i think that no spoiler white sedans are the slickest looking L's, especially when more bodykits/bumpers become affordable. again, JMO.

Archived