LegacyGT.com

Go-Karting at ALL SPORTS GRAND PRIX Special!

Xenonk

Hey everyone, [URL=http://www.allsportsgp.com]ALLSPORTSGP KARTING[/URL] is having a special on Arrive & Drive (10 min) sessions.. "2 for the price of 1"! So for $25, you get 2 x 10 min. sessions! [img]http://www.allsportsgp.com/specials1.jpg[/img] I am trying to set up a few days for EVERYONE (from different forums) and the dates will be: Saturday - January 8th at 5pm Saturday - January 15th at 5pm Saturday - January 22nd at 5pm Allsports Grand Prix 45915 maries Road Dulles, VA 20166 (any other days, just PM me and I'll kart with ya). It's a great way to keep your driving skills sharp during the off-season of tracking and autocrossing. All you need is $25 (or $50 if you really want to drive a lot!), a driver's license, and some comfortable clothes that you can wear under some coveralls (tee-shirt and non-baggy pants), tennis/cross-training shoes and any equipment* that you have (for the more veteran drivers). *The helmet should be a full-faced motorcycle or auto-racing helmet not more than 10 years old. Allsports does provide all necessary equipment if you do not have your own karting suits (Nomex not recommended), gloves, helmet support and head socks(balaclavas) and helmet, and of course, the equal, 6.5 hp karts! PM me for more details. I am hoping of a turn-out of 15 to 20 people. Please forward or email to any friends you wish to bring, the more people, the more fun it'll get! Happy Driving! Post/Reply back to let me know if you can go and which date(s) you can go on. Keefe ------------------------- [email]Xenonk2828@hotmail.com[/email] (240) 601-4960
Keefe

I am pretty much down for all those days, might try to get some other people to come too. Does the helmet have to have a full visor, I have a SR-Pro helmet from Auto-X? I need something to qwench my need for speed so I don't feel like driving fast on the street, got my first ticket in over 2 years a couple days ago :(

Ummm, well, one guy did drive with his open face SR helmet, but he had goggle/special shades with them. They have helmets and stuff there (it's part of the pricing anyways) so you are entitled to use their full face helmets if you need one. Keefe
Keefe

I have about 6 other people confirmed to go on the 8th, c'mon guys! For those who dont want to 'dawg' their own GTs in a parking lot, well, here's a place to get your speed fix and drive the kart like you stole it! This a good way to get your driving skills up as the following clubs have been doing: Acura NSX Club Audi Club BMW Club Fairfax County Police Ferrari Club Honda's Owner Club Mid-Atlantic Ducati Club MR2 Club No. VA Corvette Club Porsche Club SCCA Subaru Owner's Club Viper Owner's Club and many more! Let's GO MD/DC/VA people! :D
Keefe

I have about 10 to 12 other people from other forums showing up as well as many unaccounted friends and family members that will be participating this event.. Most likely I will be there til closing at 9pm for each of those days.

Keefe

Keefe

Maries Road is 2 traffic lights SOUTH of the intersection of Route 7 and Cascades Parkway (It's off of Cascades Parkway). It's not too far from Mach V Motorsports if you can take 28 North until you hit Cascades Parkway North. When it doubt, mapquest it.

Keefe

Keefe

• 4 weeks later...

I talked to the owner.. it seems that since he had this 2 for 1 special, things have been soo busy and business is booming from it. He also mentioned about dropping the membership price from $100 to $50!!! Talk about a great deal on all the discounted racing!

I'll post more up when I hear more about it.. check back around as they will be looking forward to do more of the 2 for 1 specials in the future.

Keefe

Keefe

I will be the first to sign up for the membership if it goes to $50.00. I just couldn't see where I would make my money back on the membership within a year because I dont go that much. Supercart would be cool, but $100.00 cool, still to be determined.

So how do you get a superkart, other than membership? The best time for the day to beat was 26.32 I think and I did a 26.52 when the superkarts were out with us, but do you have to beat the time for at least 4 laps?

Also, whats the best route on the turn 1? I got a little too sideways a couple times and I could rarely maintain my speed through the turn...whats the secret other than staying out of the wax?

Beau

Archived