LegacyGT.com

Austin Meet?

Meltdown07

I know I'm the new guy and what not, but I was waiting for someone to suggest an Austin meet, so I decided to just do it myself. Sometime next week would be ideal for me, just not Monday or Tuesday please. I'd really like to meet some of you Austin locals! I don't know anyone down here yet.

So... Who's in?

Go Cardinals!

Does that mean you're in, moisha?

I really hope some of you guys can make it out next week. We could do pluckers or whatever. I dont care if we choose a weekend or a weekday to do it. I know its a busy time of year, but I'd really like to meet some locals and see your rides, I still don't really know anyone down here, outside of coworkers and the girlfriend.

liquidiq? strife1012? DANT? joeyjoejoe? Offtrac? buiboy88? dr_sharp?

On another note, beautiful city you have here. I am loving Austin life so far. I don't really miss Chicago at all.

Go Cardinals!

one thing i dont like about being cold is the POS stock battery rated at 410 cca's bearly wants to turn the car over at below freezing temps. even the shittiest battery from sears for our car is rated at 540 cca's and its only $45. are you telling me subaru couldnt put a strong battery in the car from the begining?? WTF!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't check this sub-forum enough. Meltdown if you're looking to meet up take a look on Nasoic... the wrx guys meet all the time in Austin. Let me know when you're going (via pm not just a thread cuz I'm sure to miss it) and I'll make the drive. The next 3 weeks are no good for me though, with the holiday and all.
lol

Well I would offer you a room in my apartment but there is no room. My gf and I are sharing a 800sqft 1 bath apartment, with two peoples furnishings. I.E. there isnt room for guests yet. Unfortunately we dont move into our bigger place until feb.

Anyway, if you do end up making it down here let me know, maybe we can throw together a meet. Although you saw how well that panned out for me last time...

Go Cardinals!

• 4 weeks later...

Any of you Austin locals know of a good place to go for the 30k service? I've read of people on this board getting it done for anywhere from $350 to $700, and I'd like to stay under $400 if possible.

I'd much prefer one of the two dealers in Austin. Anybody know what to expect in Austin?

Go Cardinals!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived