LegacyGT.com

Going to the dark side

hotrodwagon

• 4 weeks later...

OMEGA TINT WORKS!@!!!!!

he fen rocks he is out in pleasnton and if you say you are from iclub he will drop the price for you.

he does custom hand cut jobs and if asked he will even extend the tint out to the very very veyr very edge of hte windows, so that it looks like an OEM job (ie he cuts it past the window hten uses a file to shave off what is left.

awesome job and he is cool as hell.

OMEGA TINT WORKS!@!!!!!

he fen rocks he is out in pleasnton and if you say you are from iclub he will drop the price for you.

he does custom hand cut jobs and if asked he will even extend the tint out to the very very veyr very edge of hte windows, so that it looks like an OEM job (ie he cuts it past the window hten uses a file to shave off what is left.

Yep what he said, ask for Vince!

Mike

Guest *Jedimaster*
I've been to the Dark Side. I didn't like it. The tint looks nice until it gets a scratch in it. And seeing at night is a bitch.

I hear ya. I'm experiencing two different phenomena that caught me by surprise: at night headlights in the rear window reflect off of all of the defroster elements so I see several short horizontal white lines, and when I wear polarized shades looking out the side windows gives you the diffraction grating effect. Far out, man.

• 10 months later...
OMEGA TINT WORKS!@!!!!!

Dude! That is awesome, I live less than a mile away from this guy's shop!!!

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

Archived