LegacyGT.com

which 52mm guages to get

Joe Touch

• 2 weeks later...

my friend has glowshift ones in his toyota i may give them a try, if they fail im going autometer, but we tested the glow shift ones he had and they were dead on.

im going voltmeter and oil pressure for now.

as i mod the car lator on ill get others

i really just wanted red and black cause thats the theam of my car

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/productimages/black7/black7oilpsi.jpg

i know this sounds silly but i dont want ne guages i can go to pep boys and buy... sorry prosport. im waiting on the omoris but jspectuning does not want to contact me. i sent in the paypal on nov. 26 and still no response three vmails later:mad:...

thx for all the help but i hope the omoris are a close match.

I want Greddy. I've got a Greddy oil temp in my Impreza (it's a good match). The V2 gauges don't look like a total mis-match with the Legacy/Outback interior... I want temp in celsius, and I like that the Greddy reads from 30 degrees.

Hands down the Autometer Nexus, they're a little pricey though.

Rick

what he said. i actaully just order this one http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?gid=2712&sid=9. its not 52mm but i wanted the liquid filled one. my current boost/vacuum gauge vibrates real bad around 17lbs boost.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

The Autometer is a nice gauge, but wow is it expensive. I guess it isn't as expensive as some other gauges though. What about dimming. Which guage can be set up so that it dims with our instrumet cluster?

The Autometer is a nice gauge, but wow is it expensive. I guess it isn't as expensive as some other gauges though. What about dimming. Which guage can be set up so that it dims with our instrumet cluster?

yea my gauge was 88 bucks not as expensive as some others and the cup was 23. as for dimming i dont know of any but im sure if you could wire it some how it might work

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

PLX DM-100 ;)

Allows you to use 1 gauge for 4 sensors :D

i googled it. that thing is wicked cool.

Archived