LegacyGT.com

Introducing permanent foul odor removal

surfsidedetail

Surfside Detailing is happy to now provide the ultimate in odor removal for your vehicles through the use of OZONE. Smoke, pets, mildew, the unfortunate vomit or anything else that has caused your vehicle to not smell so fresh inside can be removed permanently and not masked with a deodorant. Ozone treatments can take 2 hours to overnight depending on the severity of the odor.

Now there is no excuse if your car smells funky :p

-Evan

well in that case your going to have to provide more info. hell i dont even know where you are at? I guess when you get some time to write what it is that you are talking about i can get some time to read it. Bump for more info.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

LOL you sound like you're talking about coffee! Yeah bigger dogs tend to smell funky. I'm glad my breed naturally doesn't have a doggy odor.:)

Are your labs black?

We have Oliver (black male lab) and Dani (yellow female lab) and they are quite a handful.

Copied from another website

Ozone generators are effective for automotive detailing and many other areas of cleanup. Our ozone generators are used in hotel rooms, office buildings, residential homes, boats, basements or crawl spaces and much more!

An ozone air cleaner is very effective when used in the clean up process following fires to get rid of the smoke odors, or in flood restoration to kill mold and mildew. Ozone is often used by cleanup crews following a fire to help recover items ruined by smoke damage. Many of the unfortunate hurricane flood victims in the Gulf Coast states have found our air purifiers to be the machine of choice for helping reduce their mold and mildew problems and re-creating a safe air environment within their homes.

Experts in mold remediation use ozone generators to kill mold in the air either before or after demolition and reconstruction. For automotive use, ozone generators assist professional auto detailers with the permanent removal of smoke odors, stale pet odors, mildew and odors caused by leaky interiors

Its not a product, its a machine that produces ozone and is left in your car to get rid of all of the foul odors. Slightly discounted price available if you come to me and leave your car.

PMs sent

Thanks alot,

Evan

if its the machine i think it is it works!

i knew the guy that invented it and when he was trying to get people to buy these he would do a car to show us that it worked, we gave him the smelliest van that we could not sell for the life of us and got rid of any and all smells...

smell was all gone!

if its the machine i think it is it works!

i knew the guy that invented it and when he was trying to get people to buy these he would do a car to show us that it worked, we gave him the smelliest van that we could not sell for the life of us and got rid of any and all smells...

smell was all gone!

You knew the guy that invented ozone ? :eek:

You hang in high places ;)

Guest Gitster
You knew the guy that invented ozone ? :eek:

You hang in high places ;)

LOLZ.

I didn't think it was healthy to breathe in pure ozone either. You might make a mini atmospheric layer in the headliner. Then using all that A/C you could create mini global warming and your coolant temps would be through the roof !!!

Archived