LegacyGT.com

Mach V Dan's mega suspension guide

Mach V Dan

1.) As stated above, they allow you to have zero preload on the bar when at static height.

2.) Depends on what you do with the car, but if used for spirited driving, this chassis will respond better to additional caster and negative camber. Make sure toe is zero to reduce tire wear, and expect a heavier steering feel from the additional caster. Also, this will increase NVH a bit, but not excessive. Make sure to get a proper performance alignment after.

3.) Absolutely worth it if you will be lowering about 1". I would not pass on this kit when running your proposed springs.

4.) Predictable oversteer can be induced with proper alignment settings. I'm not sure what diameter bar the tribeca runs, but I really like running the same diameter bar front and rear.

5.) They tighten up the steering a bit. The rack is mounted to the subframe with soft rubber bushings, and the poly reduces the play in the rack that they create. Not night and day difference, but worth it in my opinion.

In addition, I would get the Koni inserts over the Bilsteins. They are a better shock and are also rebound adjustable so you can really dial them in to work well with your lowering springs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic