1. 1. This thread useful to anyone???

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$69.99

Magellan Roadmate 1200 GPS - 3.5" Touch Screen, Anti-Glare, 1.3 Million POI, US Maps

http://images.tigerdirect.com/SkuImages/gallery/large/M775-0102-a.JPG

Specifications

Condition: New

Type: Automotive

Waypoints: 1.3 Million

Screen Size: 3.5"

Touch Screen: Yes

Battery Type: Li-ion rechargeable, CLA 12-24

Battery Life: 2 hours

Antenna: Integrated multidirectional patch

Maps Included: United States

Dimensions: 3.63" x 3.30" x 0.69"

$19.99

782 USB Missile Launcher w/ 3 foam missiles - USB Missle Launcher

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/896/207542896.jpg

Features

Powered by USB with 4 feet of cable

Contains 3 foam missiles and a Target

Includes 3 feet of USB cable

Moves left right up and down

Prerecorded sound effects

Shoots up to 15 feet at a extremely fast rate

Compatible with Windows XP/2000/Vista

Package Contents:

USB Missile Launcher

Software CD

Target

3 Foam missiles

User guide

Online support link

Product:5.019in x 4.33in x 7.303in

Weight:0.792lbs

Packaging Size:8.86in x 5.91in x 3.94in

Weight:0.513kg(1.128lbs)

Tech Specs

PC with Intel Pentium 4 or compatible processor that operates at 2.4GHz or faster

128MB or more RAM

100MB of available hard drive space

Any Windows compatible soundcard using WDM, ASIO or DirectSound drivers

CD-ROM Drive

One available USB 1.1 port on your computer to plug to the missile launcher

Display adapter capable of 800*600 in 16 bit color

Microsoft Windows XP with Internet connection

Warranty: One Year

$19.99

Visiontek XG6 Gaming Mouse

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/120/204033120.jpg

The VisionTek XG6 3D Laser mouse is not your conventional gaming mouse. Using just a mouse, PC users can now move the cursor and the objects along the x, y, and z axes (zoom in and out), and rotate objects and camera about the x (pitch), y (yaw), and z (roll) axes, eliminating the need for the W, A, S, and D keys.

6 Degrees-of-Freedom (6DOF) 3 Dimensional operation: The VisionTek XG6 3D Laser mouse is not your conventional Gaming mouse. Using just a mouse, PC users can now move the cursor and the objects along the x, y, and z axes (zoom in and out), and rotate objects and camera about the x (pitch), y (yaw), and z (roll) axes, eliminating the need for the W, A, S, and D keys.

$24.99

NETGEAR WNR834B-100NAR IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11n Draft RangeMax Wireless-N Router

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/33-122-266-04.jpghttp://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/33-122-266-07.jpg

Model

Brand NETGEAR

Model WNR834B-100NAR

Spec

Standards IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11n Draft

Security Double Firewall:

Network Address Translation (NAT) to hide PCs and files from outside users

Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall to deny outside requests for personal information

Denial of Service (DoS) attack prevention

Intrusion Detection and Prevent (IDS)

WiFi protected Access (WPA2- PSK, WPA- PSK)

Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64- bit, 128- bit encryption

Wireless Access Control to identify authorized wireless network devices

MAC address authentication

Exposed Host (DMZ) for secure gaming

WPA/WPA2 WPA2

Ports 1 x 10/100M WAN; 4 x 10/100M LAN

Data Rates Interoperates at up to 270Mbps with other products powered with Intensi-fi

Frequency Band 2.4GHz

Antenna Internal Antenna

Interface Ethernet Port

Wireless Adapter included No

System Requirements Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection

2.4 GHz 802.11n draft specification adapter or 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/ g wireless adapter. Alternatively, an Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer

Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, Me, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux® Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 4.7 or higher

Supports Wireless Multimedia (WMM) based Quality of Service (QoS) Supports Wireless Distribution System (WDS) functionality

We recommend using this product with the RangeMax Next Wireless-N Adapters (WN511B, WN311B, WN121T)

Dimensions 8.9" x 6.8" x 1.5"

Weight 1.2 lbs.

Features

Features Surf, email, stream HD video, on-line game, make Internet phone calls–simultaneously

Built-in quality-of-service (QoS) ensures high quality streaming of HD video, gaming and VoIP

3 preset internal antennas deliver maximum performance and range

$69.99

Q-See QSPDVR04 4-Channel DVR PCI Card

http://images.tigerdirect.com/SkuImages/gallery/large/Q300-2364-g.JPG

Specifications

Input Type: BNC x 4

Video Input: 4 Cams

Audio Input: 1 Ch PC Audio

Video Output: 1 Ch VGA video output

Recording Rate: 25 fps(PAL), 30 fps(NTSC)

Compression format: MPEG4

Video Resolution: 320x240 (NTSC)?352x288 (PAL)

Recorder Media: HDD, USB Disk, ZIP, CD-R/W

Record Mode: Motion/Sensor/Schedule/Manual

Network: TCP/IP

I/O Device: 4 Ch Input, 1 Ch Relay Output

PTZ: Protocol Configurable, Remote Control Capability

Remote Software: Support Internet Explorer Web Browser

I was lookign at that earlier at Tiger Direct for about the same price. Onlty thing keeping me from buying it is the lack of wireless broadband support.

$36.99

Retro Duo Twin NES and SNES Console - Red/Black

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/335/209297335.jpg

Features

2 Controllers included

5V AC Adapter for Energy Efficiency

Air-through Vent to prevent Overheating

Compatible with most Japanese titles

Compatible with original 16-bit controllers

Dual Game Cartridge Slots

Power Switch Button V2.0

S-Video Connection Capability

I was lookign at that earlier at Tiger Direct for about the same price. Onlty thing keeping me from buying it is the lack of wireless broadband support.

yea i was going to buy it too, i did a lot of research to what i really want and i think the next thing will be a umpc

the only reason why i decided against this is it doesnt run some sort of windows, so i cant run itunes (for iphone), so it wont be a very good compact traveling computer. if it did run windows i would of bought it for sure

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

yea i was going to buy it too, i did a lot of research to what i really want and i think the next thing will be a umpc

the only reason why i decided against this is it doesnt run some sort of windows, so i cant run itunes (for iphone), so it wont be a very good compact traveling computer. if it did run windows i would of bought it for sure

What doe you need iTunes for? Thre are pelnty of open source products tha twill do the same thing.

What doe you need iTunes for? Thre are pelnty of open source products tha twill do the same thing.

mainly for my iphone and ipods, i have had many different types of mp3 players and tried programs. what i like about itunes, i keep my music on an external hdd and they are in folders as my play list, i listen to my music by playlist not by artist and i have lot of songs in each play list. so i can just drag the folder into the itunes playlist vs adding the music to the program and scroll through finding each song and selecting them then add them to the playlist (this is how zune works), and its much more difficult finding music thats in a different language (jap,chinese) I like drag and drop to add songs

as of now i use 3 ipods, one for car, iphone, and a nano cause its small. before anyone says anything i have had 6+ ipods and the only apple product i bought at retail is the iphone, the rest was either given to me or bought used much cheaper then retail price

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

mainly for my iphone and ipods, i have had many different types of mp3 players and tried programs. what i like about itunes, i keep my music on an external hdd and they are in folders as my play list, i listen to my music by playlist not by artist and i have lot of songs in each play list. so i can just drag the folder into the itunes playlist vs adding the music to the program and scroll through finding each song and selecting them then add them to the playlist (this is how zune works), and its much more difficult finding music thats in a different language (jap,chinese) I like drag and drop to add songs

as of now i use 3 ipods, one for car, iphone, and a nano cause its small. before anyone says anything i have had 6+ ipods and the only apple product i bought at retail is the iphone, the rest was either given to me or bought used much cheaper then retail price

http://www.osalt.com/itunes