LegacyGT.com

WTB: 17X8 or 17X8.5 Rotas

CobaltForge

Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of Rotas in 17X8 or 17X8.5 for my Leggy. Looking for Rota Boost, but willing to consider other styles, just not Torques. Please NO gold! With our without tires, preferably without, but doesn't matter that much.

PM me with any offers, we can talk.

^^^

Agreed.

I think Tarmac IIs are 7.5 wide, I'm looking for 8.0 wide at least.

Yes, they are. Just pointing out some good deals to be had. I agree, more threads means more scams. I'm pretty selective about who I buy from. If its too good to be true, it usually is.

I think there's a set of 17x8 torques...errpp, nevermind, forgot about that.:lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.

How soon do you need the wheels? Like Michael (Hanger) mentioned, I have 2 sets of 17x8 wheels in my garage right now, flat black rota torques and bronze MB weapons. Both sets have R-comps on them.

I know that you are not looking to get tires with them. So if you are willing to wait a month or so, I can burn through my R-comp tires and sell you just the wheels, $400 for either set.

LOL Hanger, that's the same thread Long posted HAHA!

If you read the thread, this guy wants a pretty high amount for some used wheels that have been mounted. He wants $600 because they're only 3 months old. Had they not been mounted maybe.

Funnier thing is that on the thread, someone posts a link for $650 shipped on new Boosts. Checked out the link, called the company and they're in Corona, local-ish to me in DBar! So I can probably work out something.

BUT!!!!! If anyone is interested in selling their set of used 17X8 (Boost or G-Force?) or 17X8.5 (I guess limited by Slipstream) for $500 I'm ready to pay.

Thanks!

Archived