LegacyGT.com

Legacy Spotted in NJ

Guest JessterCPA

Guest JessterCPA
Hey all. Driving to work this morning on rt 287, and I see this. 2.5i. First one I have seen on the road driving with me. All the rest have been in parking lots & such. Let's get some more out there! Sorry for the not-so-great pictures. I was caught by surprise.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='alpinefun']I use GSP (ext. 109 to exit 162) for my daily commute. Atlantic Blue sedan. Since the day I bought it one month ago I haven't seen any LGT yet. Unbelievable![/QUOTE] I also have an AB sedan. Don't take the GSP much though. When are you up by 162?? As an alternative route, I could get on at 154/155 and take 162 also to get to work.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='alpinefun']I work in Englewood - another 10 miles after exiting GSP. A lot of fun every day.[/QUOTE] Hah. I used to work in Teaneck & had lots of clients in Englewood. Grand Ave, Forest Ave, Linden, Franklin. Small world.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='TomC']Looks like I may have been caught on film. Was this about 7:30 am on the Thruway southound between Mahwah and the PIP, silver 2.5i, with new jersey plates?[/QUOTE] No, sorry. It was about 8am going 287 Northbound right at about the 208/287 junction. Sounds as though you are about 1/2 hour ahead of me. I have an AB GT, so if you see me, wave.

Didn't think so, but it was worth a shot. Except for the OBs and WRXs, I travel in a sea of VWs, Hondas, and SUVs. Hardly see any siblings, if at all. And so close to Bill Kolbs, go figure! You know where and when, wave. It'll be nice to have some company.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='TomC']Didn't think so, but it was worth a shot. Except for the OBs and WRXs, I travel in a sea of VWs, Hondas, and SUVs. Hardly see any siblings, if at all. And so close to Bill Kolbs, go figure! You know where and when, wave. It'll be nice to have some company.[/QUOTE] Cool beans!

I drive the NJTP and GSP everyday North in the am and South at night. I saw an Atlantic Blue LGT with a Spoiler the other day on the NJTP right at Exit 13A, thats where I get off. Was a young guy driving it. He never even looked at me as I tried to get next to him. Was this anyone out there?

Alpine : There was/ is a sticky on the main page to buy they frame... But in retrospect, it might be a little thick, and the lack of bottom bolt holes makes it rattle when i close the trunk. When I do need to visit jersey, I am usually as north as haddonfield or as south as millville. both for business and some family in between .. 295 / 55 are my bitches :)

• 2 weeks later...
I drive 287 north from the 202/206 exit from 4:35pm-4:45pm to exit 22b and do reverse route at 1:30am as I work nights. Only LGT I saw was one on the way from my friends house in flemington with pa plates and it was a cute blond driving it couldn't tell if it was a RBP or OB and this was before I even got my GT haven't seen one since I got it, but then again I only drive 40 minutes a day so that could be why.

Archived