LegacyGT.com

08 Spec. B in OK

Ronin Spec. B

Bought it from Big Red Sports and Imports. Not a big fan of theirs but they just happen to have the car we wanted. The Sales Manager was cool though. In the past we've owned an 01 Legacy GT Ltd, 01 Outback, 04 Outback Turbo and an 05 Legacy GT.

We have had BMWs, Infinitis, and Volvos too but in terms of reliability and the fun to drive quotient, we keep buying Subies.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the chance to p/u an free AccessPort from a friend who had 06 LGT but traded a while back. Will an 06 AccessPort work on my 08 Spec. B? It's free but I don't want to mess up my car.

it wont work. they have not came out with the software to make 07+ LGT engine management yet. did you get your ap from rodney who works at tinker? he was the only other LGT that had mods done in the okc area. I know he traded it in also for a tribeca.

Congrats to yas Ronin Spec. B......I've been sold on Subaru for ~2 years now with our 1st one, would buy another......As mentioned by another poster, RONIN is a good film and well done by DeNiro + Reno et al......peace

Archived