LegacyGT.com

Surgeline Tuning in SoCal!

mikeyan

As long as the car drives nice on the streets, that's what matters. :) Numbers happy? No. But TUNE happy? CERTAINLY!!!!! :D

I knew that the dyno reads super low so I didnt really know what to expect. I do know that people have made around 275h on various dynos with similar setups to mine. Overall it is not about numbers for me, it is about how it drives. I am very impressed at how the car feels, it feels stronger throughout the board. So in the end do I have huge numbers to brag about no, but I am happy and the car is happy lol

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that happiness is what's key! :D

Compared against my previous tune, Tim's tune brought significant left-shift to both the horsepower and torque curve, and fattened both up to a considerable extent as well.

Although there were not insignificant hardware changes - and I think that definitely had something to do with the shift - I also can't help but feel that Tim's known practice of starting way down low on the pulls really helped out in this respect.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

And that happiness is what's key! :D

Compared against my previous tune, Tim's tune brought significant left-shift to both the horsepower and torque curve, and fattened both up to a considerable extent as well.

Although there were not insignificant hardware changes - and I think that definitely had something to do with the shift - I also can't help but feel that Tim's known practice of starting way down low on the pulls really helped out in this respect.

Well I am still new to this tuning stuff, but from what I can tell he has done a great job on the 3 cars that we up there from here. All 3 of us love the way the car pulls so smooth now. Even compared to my friends open source map that I was running , which was pretty good btw, the car feels better although the number gains were not that significant. I am really looking forward to having him tune the new setup when I get it.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Dr. Bailey is a favorite of the Scooby crowd, and rightfully so. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...

Archived