LegacyGT.com

Anyone Looking for a Black Interior?

Money

hey if you could get your hands on the drivers side window switches ( or that whole door cluster ) let me know. I will pay.

my front drivers side window switch is sticking and they can be pretty pricey to replace. But if you can like i said i would pay you for it plus shipping.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

interested in exterior parts... like front bumper skin and front bumper(metal thingy) let me know if available and cost

Exterior is trashed, looks like a rollover. Not a straight panel on the thing.

hey if you could get your hands on the drivers side window switches ( or that whole door cluster ) let me know. I will pay.

my front drivers side window switch is sticking and they can be pretty pricey to replace. But if you can like i said i would pay you for it plus shipping.

I'll check it for you.

-Allen

Do you know if it's AT or MT...If it's AT I would like the silver suround from the shift knob.

Either way I would like the two strips that go down the center console. I am also interested in the cubby if it's still intact.

Thanks!

I'll PM you some prices...

Just got back from the yard. Car is an '06 LGT sedan. Not a rollover, but about the only exterior parts salvageable are the right side doors. Interior is in great shape, a bit dirty at the moment but will clean up perfect! The car only had 6K on it when totaled. The guy was a bit high on the price I wanted to give him but not crazy.

Front and rear seats, all 4 door panels, and center console for $850. If you want me to ship it, I will but it will be expensive. I'm not going to do it unless I have several seriously interested parties. I realize that I don't have pics posted but they wouldn't do much good until I have a chance to clean the seats up. For now, you will just have to take my word that everything is in great shape, and I'll get you pics before any sort of money transaction has taken place.

PM if interested.

-Allen

Just got back from the yard. Car is an '06 LGT sedan. Not a rollover, but about the only exterior parts salvageable are the right side doors. Interior is in great shape, a bit dirty at the moment but will clean up perfect! The car only had 6K on it when totaled. The guy was a bit high on the price I wanted to give him but not crazy.

Front and rear seats, all 4 door panels, and center console for $850. If you want me to ship it, I will but it will be expensive. I'm not going to do it unless I have several seriously interested parties. I realize that I don't have pics posted but they wouldn't do much good until I have a chance to clean the seats up. For now, you will just have to take my word that everything is in great shape, and I'll get you pics before any sort of money transaction has taken place.

PM if interested.

-Allen

$850 doesn't sound too horrible. Arvada isn't a bad drive either.

You gonna do it Chad?

Hello again Allen. Please clarify more about your statement "until I have a chance to clean the seats up". What needs cleaning? Is there blood of any type or any body fluids? Just what is the dirtiness that needs cleaning and how do intend to carry out this cleaning? I will appreciate your reply......Also sending you a pm...... peace......benCOB

Archived