LegacyGT.com

arm rest extension European

Beanboy

Drove my brother's Focus last night. Nice little car, brakes feel better than the Soobie's does. And the friggin' thing has a center armrest that actually works as an armrest. Anyway, anybody find a cheap online/overseas place to pick one up for less than 85 pounds that I've seen it listed for? How about a group buy? -B

Thank you for visiting the Subaru Web site and for your message. We are happy to learn that you are enjoying your 2005 Legacy 2.5GT Wagon. We wish you the best with it! Our manufacturer equips Subaru vehicles with different features based upon Market Research within each country that Subaru vehicles are sold in. I cannot state specifically why the armrest extension sold in Europe is different than the one sold here. As we are the distributor for the US only, I cannot even state that they are different. Of course, I do take your word as true! You cannot purchase European parts and accessories through a US Subaru dealership. You would have to purchase this armrest extension through a Subaru dealership in Europe. We are not aware of the location or contact information for Subaru dealerships in Europe. You can access European Subaru distributors' Web sites through our Web site. Once on our home page, use the drop-down box below the 'HOME' heading and select the 'Subaru Around The World' option. We thank you for your time and comments. I will forward a suggestion on your behalf to our Accessories Department to offer the armrest extension offered in Europe here. Thank you for the opportunity to be of assistance. If you need any future assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

Archived