LegacyGT.com

MazdaSpeed 6.. reviewed!

[quote name='Beanboy']And AWD to help with the launch. Just wait Monkey Brains, I shall be correct![/QUOTE] Your quick fact of the day, obviously the power delivery itself is important, and it is too early to tell, but... If the Legacy GT Sedan weighs 3300 lbs., and the MS 6 weighs 3600 lbs., the Legacy wins in hp/wgt and trq/wgt based on average dyno findings. (260hp/270tq) You do the math if you are so hot on the MS 6... Ted
:spin:

Wow thats weighty for an AWD sedan with "faux" wheel drive. That being said direct injection is an intresting concept. If you can run lots of boost with good detonation resistance. Basicly the concept is like a diesel the fuel dosent get injected until you are past TDC. In essence a gasoline powered "diesel" engine. However upgrading the fuel sysetem in this car can be a pain in the arse and in the pocket.

I saw a side profile pic of the MS6 in the AutoWeek I got today... not pretty. To me, it looked like they grafted the front end from the Audi TT on it... that front IC intake and raised hood really are not very attractive. Now, I'm no huge fan of the hole in the hood that the LGT has, and initially I thought the MS6 had a more attractive solution. Not anymore. Yuck.

Archived