LegacyGT.com

S203=hot

That car is HOT!!, Gotta love the S202 and S203 cars, its like the STI showroom showcase cars, they come with every STI part. Its basiclly the top of the line Impreza, doesn't really get any better. Of course they cost a fortune, but wow does it look nice, everywhere you look you see STI Cherry Blossom Red :) I would love to have one of those. Wheels are sweet too, wonder how they would look on the Legacy, they look like the BBS LM rims (is that right) either way they look like some model of BBS's.

[quote name='3.7L H6']Uhhhh.... hmmm.... stats? specs? high-res versions?!? Holy crap, how does this compare to the WR1? [url]http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/s203/[/url][/QUOTE] It is a hot piece of machinery. WR1 really has nothing on it... Like mensioned it is more the newest S202 and the "king" 22B

• 3 weeks later...
Subdriven article seems thorough, hand built engines, exclusive turbocharge, adjustable struts, 555 built, @ 4.6mil Yen, which is about $50,000? [url]http://www.subdriven.com/news/publish/Subaru_News/article_307.shtml[/url] [img]http://www.subdriven.com/gallery/albums//Automobiles/Impreza/Generation%203/STi%20203/026.jpg[/img]

whoa. That thing is insane! Handbuilt motor? 555 quantity? That will be a collector instantly. Is the older legacy S402 the same type of deal, a full rolling STi catalog? a 2005 or 06 Legacy B4 S403 in this idiom, with hand-built 2.5T STi power would be a monster. Better yet, the B11S Concept car's Twin Turbo H6. I love the black and silver-meshed grille. I think a legacy of nearly any color would look hawt with the subaru sport grille, with the bezel in satin black, and the mesh painted silver.

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']The Subdriven article lists one of the colors of the S203 as Solid Red. I wonder if that is the same color that is listed for the Blitzen edition JDM Legacy... I want that color, too.[/QUOTE] That red is teh hAwt...Solid Red eh? :cool:

Any bright ideas on getting the paint code for that one? The legacy Blitzen is truly "teh HAWT" as DM so eloquently put it. I want that color on my legacy when I get it. it may be a pipe dream, but that has never stopped me before... I also want to throw every STi part I can find, plus some more other parts, and a built-up 2.8L with a VF38 twin scroll turbo, or a 3.0 twin turbo motor, with a well-geared 6MT with all three mechanical LSD differentials (like the S203) with the blitzen's front bumper, a blacked-out w/silver mesh JDM Legacy Sport Grille, and the Corazon Body kit for the sedan. cleared headlights, JDM tail lights (with the signals in the clear parts, and the tails in the upper red section, and the lower being rear fogs) After that, I want modest STi badging, and a mix-match of S402 and S203 badging, to make S403. The ultimate Legacy. (Patent pending :D , unless subaru actually offers it to us, but what are those chances?) All it takes is money, and at this rate, quite alot, mostly for importing parts that aren't offered here.

Just to revive this, and ask a question... Do these wheels not look like BBS RE Forged rims? Perhaps a slightly custom offset and finish, but they look very close. The red on black STi centers are a nice touch. [IMG]http://www.subdriven.com/news/uploads/Subaru_News/025__scaled_600_001.jpg[/IMG] Now, since I take the 05 WRX STi (all markets likely) has gone to the more standardized 5x114.3 bolt circle, would there be a fitment of the RE wheels that would be more likely to fit that, with the correct offset? Here's hoping that the Legacy GT also gets that bolt circle for the 06 model year. (or Subaru lineup as a whole, either way) Otherwise '05 STi hubs and Brembo brakes will be an upgrade path for the LGT. I'd love to see those BBS wheels on a Legacy GT/STi/S403 model, as well.

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']Just to revive this, and ask a question... Do these wheels not look like BBS RE Forged rims? Perhaps a slightly custom offset and finish, but they look very close. The red on black STi centers are a nice touch. [img]http://www.subdriven.com/news/uploads/Subaru_News/025__scaled_600_001.jpg[/img] Now, since I take the 05 WRX STi (all markets likely) has gone to the more standardized 5x114.3 bolt circle, would there be a fitment of the RE wheels that would be more likely to fit that, with the correct offset? Here's hoping that the Legacy GT also gets that bolt circle for the 06 model year. (or Subaru lineup as a whole, either way) Otherwise '05 STi hubs and Brembo brakes will be an upgrade path for the LGT. I'd love to see those BBS wheels on a Legacy GT/STi/S403 model, as well.[/QUOTE] Yes, those are BBS REs. I think it might mention that in teh flash demo..

Sorry, should have been more clear... I was pretty sure those were REs, but I was wondering if anybody knew if they are specific to the S203 in size, offset or finish... Or if those are an off-the-BBS-Shelf fitment for cars with the 5x114.3 bolt circle, and anybody could order those from Tire Rack, or wherever. I'm gonna have ta check out the flash demo (too bad babelfish can't translate those) when I can pull myself away from this forum. :D

Archived