LegacyGT.com

was bored, did this.....

JOE_1985

serious question - how does this mod help performance in your opinion?

it makes it slightly louder, making one feel like it made a difference. otherwise, flow is marginally increased but only since the turbo is sucking it in and the filter is negligibly less restrictive. compared to stock, the filter makes little difference other than sound.

it makes it slightly louder, making one feel like it made a difference. otherwise, flow is marginally increased but only since the turbo is sucking it in and the filter is negligibly less restrictive. compared to stock, the filter makes little difference other than sound.

are you telling me this because you think I don't know or because you're trying to help the OP?? :lol:

i am telling you because it is true. pre-turbo restrictions are barely affected by the intake filter considering that the stock filter provides almost adequate flow volume compared to aftermarket filters. post- turbo breathing is what is critical from what i have gathered until you go with a larger turbo. once you do, then pre-turbo becomes a concern

maybe(hopefully) the OP will pick up on that

i am telling you because it is true. pre-turbo restrictions are barely affected by the intake filter considering that the stock filter provides almost adequate flow volume compared to aftermarket filters. post- turbo breathing is what is critical from what i have gathered until you go with a larger turbo. once you do, then pre-turbo becomes a concern

again....are you telling me this? :lol:

Archived