LegacyGT.com

bye bye Mustang hello CX-7

Traded in my wife's V6 Mustang on a CX-7. Great price (trying to move all the 2007s)

CX-7 is very nice, went with FWD (live in TX), pretty peppy, very good fit and finish. GREAT brakes, handles well (for a cross-over). Speed wise I would say it is somewhere between the V6 Mustang and the LGT. No real data other than that...only have 100 miles on it so far so no MPG info yet either.

No plans on modding it until warranty is up.

I still have a stock (gasp) Legacy GT...that gets the mods first!

Anyone looking at a cross-over should check out the CX-7.

Please don't take this the wrong way but why on earth would anyone ever buy a v6 Mustang???????? :confused:

Congrats on the CX-7. Nice ride.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Please don't take this the wrong way but why on earth would anyone ever buy a v6 Mustang???????? :confused:

Congrats on the CX-7. Nice ride.

Agreed. I could never figure this out. The only good thing about the mustang is its engine. Its like a subaru without AWD.

Umm...Because it was my wife's car and all V6 mustangs are owned by chicks...

Seriously though...not my car, was what she wanted. She got a great deal on it, and it was faster than other cars in the same price in 2002 (paid 18k out the door including TT&L for a V6 premium 5spd).

Basically...when wife is happy EVERYONE is happy.

The CX-7 has been great so far though, she really likes it...again only thing that matters.

Archived