LegacyGT.com

Neon Side Lights

BombHood

^^ all 50 states illegal while in motion

The law being enforced is something else altogether. Here in Lincoln, on main st downtown it's bar after bar and Friday/Saturday nights are basically like Mardi Gras. Cops park their cars on the center imaginary median and I have yet to see them pull anyone with neons over. Trust me when I say this, there are a LOT of ricers around here. In Minnesota however, when I used to live there, any mod and cops would hound you like you were tossing crack out the window. At least, in the Stillwater area anyway.

The law being enforced is something else altogether. Here in Lincoln, on main st downtown it's bar after bar and Friday/Saturday nights are basically like Mardi Gras.

Lincoln, NB is crazy, I was there in '96 for Americruise and saw a prostreet car do a wheelie from light to light.

Doesn't have to be Americruise to see that kind of stuff here :D

I've only lived here for 2 years but that sounds about right. This year's americruise was much more toned down from what I've seen.

It's either cars or watching corn grow, as far as pastimes and hobbies are concerned around this state. I won't be here longer than I have to :D

And thats a bad thing?

Better than all the uptight f***s that want to be PC :shrug:

I say do it and then post some pics :munch:

nope, just stating the obvious!! I agree, do it and post some pics. just put on your flame suit:cool:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived