LegacyGT.com

(jax crew)its the end of the month again.....

JOE_1985

you guys should def try and come out to the sonic on beach near 9A tonight (wheather permitting)! there are usually a lot of subies out there! give me a call if you are coming out! 3229824

yes there are decent amonut of subies out there. but the meet tends to have a lot of rice. rice ftl.

hey joe_1985

you should get the injen intake and put it on your dads cars! I have been seeing alot of them on 06 impreza on cardomain. I was thinking about getting one but i want to see it first. It can be made into the shortram i guess and used with the intake box.

here is the link http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58727

i have been trying to find the exact one that i have on my car but i can not seem to find it on ebay. definatly look into the injen one. If you get it and you like it i will follow suit with one for my car as well as my wifes 06 impreza!

mike

well lets see........40 to 50 dollar intake for a n/a 2.5....or 200 dollar intake.....ummm going the cheap route, plus i have a k&n panel filter just collecting space in storage, plus the 08 has smaller maf than the 07 and before.

have to see when im not fixing everything, truck needs work, driver side door wont open, needs tires (have those in storage), radiator hose poped, speedo died (20 dollar cable assembly).

tomarrow i need to go to the junkyard, get some parts, hope the rain lets up.

any of u guys wanna help me pull a motor in the next month or so.

Archived