LegacyGT.com

(jax crew)its the end of the month again.....

JOE_1985

ok guys so who is coming out tomorrow? Also do you guys want to pre meet in the tinsletown parking lot behind hooters like we did last month.

Lets show the subbie community that last month wasnt a fluke

Heres a little list

1. Biggggant (me)

2. Joe

For you guys with aim hit me up my sn is biggggant

updated list

Heres a little list

1. Biggggant (me)

2. Joe

3. Carl the Gmail GUY LOL

4. Todd (I think you said you're in on the other thread)

Obie is the 2.5 ftw also a confirmation of your appearance for thurs night? Geoff havent seen ya on the boards much? I take it your still settling into the new house mannish? and anyone else I'm missing

Yeah, I've been a little busy.

I should be down for tomorrow! What time to we want to meet for our pre-meet?

I think we can do 630 like last month and we can hang there for a minute than head out to publix...

http://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?u=20805&dateline=1189925956

Location: ((Jax Fl.)) Magnaflow CBE, AVO Drop In, S-Techs, RF 360.1

http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif

updated list

Heres a little list

1. Biggggant (me)

2. Joe

4. Todd (I think you said you're in on the other thread)

5. Geoff

8. Do we even have 8 leggies here in jax much less on the forums :)

Hey gang. No dice on tomorrow...Red Sox are in the WS...I will be parked on my couch w/ afe cold ones watching the game. This is my time of the year!!

FYI the throwout bearing and the pressure plate (maybe) are bad in my car. The dealer ordered the parts and I will have to get them replaced when the aprts come in...bummer.

Only 22k on the car too....getting stage 2 tuned in Nov....finally. So I have that going for me.

I will help on H-techs, Joe if needed. I will be ordering Swifts pretty soon so it would be a good exercise seeing how to do it...let me know when you wnat to do the install.

Have fun guys!!

Todd

Rehab is for quitters.

all i gotta say is go sox. Todders have fun dont get to drunk that you fall asleep during the game lol

updated list

Heres a little list

1. Biggggant (me)

2. Joe

4. Todd (I think you said you're in on the other thread) ok cross todders off he's supporting his team who put a freaking whupping on those boys tonight

5. Geoff

6. Obie (maybe not pre meet)

8. Do we even have 8 leggies here in jax much less on the forums :)

must get off my ass and wash my car............rather continue playing with air tools disassembling the celica

ill ask my dad if he want to show, i had to do something this morning so no sojax till tuesday

about the shocks, well i was debating getting bilstein for the rear and just going ahead and putting shocks on, or waiting a month or 3 and put on tokicos on all 4 corners

my front shocks still seem good, rear feels a lil mushy

i can be legacy #7 or #8! which ever! Nice showing last night! I was surprised to see as many legacy's as there were. for all you guys that are interested in the independent fog light mod, i will try and find where i found it and post a link! I think that i saw another SWP 2.5i driving down Colins on the OP side of town but am not sure as it was 2 cars up and it went through a yellow light and after that i couldnt catch it! If it was the car i am thinking of, the owner is a hot chick:)!

I sure wish that i had 4K to get this car! It is so nice and very low miles for the price (wonder)! The carfax is clean soo....if i cant get it then i would like to see someone get it. would hate for this deal to go by and nobody jump on it! here is the link...http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?rdpage=thumb&car_id=230993252&dealer_id=88774&car_year=1999&marketZipError=false&awsp=false&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=SUB&model=LEGACY&transmission=&distance=300&address=32244&make2=&advanced=&certified=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceASC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&color=&keywordsrep=&systime=1193399180439&start_year=1981&drive=&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&engine=&style_flag=1&doors=&fuel=&cardist=159

here is the link on how to get independent fogs! This is what i used! If you go down about 10 posts or so you will see a link to someones own page. he has a really good write up and pictures!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10782

jow_1985---- i will get you that intake info sooooooooon

biggggggggggggggggggant---- so how much will you take for that disconnected, no longer in used OEM sub of yours? that is what my car needs and i reallyyyyyy want it!

you guys should def try and come out to the sonic on beach near 9A tonight (wheather permitting)! there are usually a lot of subies out there! give me a call if you are coming out! 3229824

Thanks for the link Joe!

I was looking this up earlier, and I think the threesixty would still be the way to go. The LC7 would be the bomb if it has some sort of DSP or equalization. I don't want to rely on the stock equilization band if I throw new speakers and my old sub back into the mix.

Archived