LegacyGT.com

Dads Legacy

ericb49

The only Legacy GT I have driven is my Dads, He bought the one that the Owner of the dealership was using, it had 2000 miles on it, but he got it for a decent price, and I have an issue with it. The front end seems to lift ALOT during heavy acceleration. Other then that the car is perfection. Is this normal or should he get it checked by a different dealer? Thanks, Eric

I knew you'd pop up somewhere Eric... this is Paul from Cooney's. :cool: Anyways, I don't think that the LGT lifts alot under hard acceleration, considering that the chassis is tuned more for comfort than pure performance. I do find that there is quite a bit of brake dive as well too. I'm sure that a stiffer set of springs would remedy the situation.

Thanks for the info everybody. My Dad is used to his T-Bucket that can pull wheeles under full throttle off the line, so he doesnt even bat an eye at the lift, but I'm used to my WRX with an Antilift kit and 2 inch drop. [quote name='Boostjunkie']I knew you'd pop up somewhere Eric... this is Paul from Cooney's. :cool:[/QUOTE] PAUL!! When did you get the LGT? When I refinance the house I AM getting an LGT. You should go the the Wednesday night meets in the Valley sometime. Eric

Archived