LegacyGT.com

Snowboard/CargoBox

MrG

I'm looking to buy a container to put on the roof of my 06-Legacy. Thule and Yakima look good, but mucho $$$. Does anyone know anything about Inno Racks? I found a container at the local Costco for $200, just need to get a mounting system for it.

Here is something similar to it:

http://www.rv-inno.com/html_pages/cargobox_stream.htm

Has anyone had any good experiences with adding brackets to their Legacy?

Better to use straps? or Clips?

I have a cargo box from costco that is MontBlanc brand. Its been pretty good to use, easy to install (about 5 minutes once you do it a couple times). I take it off and on all the time in winter.

It will fit 4 snowboards stacked, but its extremely tight. The best idea is to carry a screw driver and remove the bindings on boards quickly if you are carrying 4 boards.

I'm looking to buy a container to put on the roof of my 06-Legacy. Thule and Yakima look good, but mucho $$$. Does anyone know anything about Inno Racks? I found a container at the local Costco for $200, just need to get a mounting system for it.

Here is something similar to it:

http://www.rv-inno.com/html_pages/cargobox_stream.htm

Has anyone had any good experiences with adding brackets to their Legacy?

Better to use straps? or Clips?

INNO rocks! Designed, engineered and made in Japan...can't go wrong with that!:) Got my Atlantic Blue Pearl BP coordinated with their Low Down Cruiser.

CIMG3355x.JPG.ccaddf9b11c057c756a3ee735b371051.JPG

CIMG3357x.JPG.d56e4708fdc0c0653a7b00ddc8be334d.JPG

INNO rocks! Designed, engineered and made in Japan...can't go wrong with that!:) Got my Atlantic Blue Pearl BP coordinated with their Low Down Cruiser.

Those look pretty sweet and the price is nice to boot. I have a Thule box that I love but those INNO boxes appear to be just as nice. How many snowboards can you fit in your LDC box? I assume you have the high backs on the binding folded down?

Archived