LegacyGT.com

SPEED Channel Rocks!

BOXRPWR

Been on basic cable T.V. for a couple of years now. Upgraded recently to a premium package with all the HD channels, etc.......including the Speed Channel.

Watched 3 hours of the American LeMans Series today live from Laguna Seca raceway. What a blast!

Man, those Audi TDI cars are torque-freakin-monsters! The Penske-Porsche cars were quick, lighter and could brake later making them fast through the twisties. But once the track straightened out just a bit.....zooooom away go those TDIs.

Kick Ass!

^ don't get used to it. since the network is owned by nascar, 98% of it's coverage is nascar live, nascar replays, nascar discussion, etc. you get the picture

not to say that the other stuff they show isn't ok. it's just so ridiculous that they used to play WRC and now do not. same with a few other racing associations

^ don't get used to it. since the network is owned by nascar, 98% of it's coverage is nascar live, nascar replays, nascar discussion, etc. you get the picture

not to say that the other stuff they show isn't ok. it's just so ridiculous that they used to play WRC and now do not. same with a few other racing associations

Agree!!!

Sucks NOT being able to watch FORMULA 1 - live!!!!

Tomorrow is the final game, Brazilian Grand Prix!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Agree!!!

Sucks NOT being able to watch FORMULA 1 - live!!!!

Tomorrow is the final game, Brazilian Grand Prix!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

You guys don't get TSN south of the border ?

Every race is live, and with UK commentary, come to think of it, they show all races live on Speed here too :confused:

You guys don't get TSN south of the border ?

Every race is live, and with UK commentary, come to think of it, they show all races live on Speed here too :confused:

No we don't...

For some reason they only have this channel on a large concentration of hispanic population, which is not the case of Boston... Sucks!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

That's weird. Almost all the F1 races are live where I live.

Also, I was at the ALMS race at Seca today :p

Pretty cool that it was live. Since I've been going for the past 5 years, I can't totally remember, but I remember years previous being tape delayed by at least a few hours.

Too bad you did not watch it when it was speedvision it was MUCH BETTER IMHO... since they changed to speed it's about 90% Nascar all the time.. it seems like every time I turn to it Nascar is on..

And they took away rally racing.. but who cares Eurosport does a better job then Speed for rally footage anyways.

Too bad you did not watch it when it was speedvision it was MUCH BETTER IMHO... since they changed to speed it's about 90% Nascar all the time.. it seems like every time I turn to it Nascar is on..

And they took away rally racing.. but who cares Eurosport does a better job then Speed for rally footage anyways.

Maaaan,

I am even more pissed now!! lol

We don't even get Eurosports here...

The most European city in the country and Comcast does a sh!tty job not offering that channel...

Shame

Shame

Shame

But at least Hamilton was not the champion!!! :redface::redface::redface:

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived