LegacyGT.com

Anyone tried Trico NeoForm wipers?

erito

I've had my OEM JDM wiper blades for 1,5 yrs now and they have been ok. Looking for something better i found these:

http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/trico_neoform.aspx

anyone tried them? I only read about Valeo, Bosch, etc. but nothing about these.

One thing i hate about alot of wipers is ice and snow sticking to them in the winter making me have to stop and de-ice them... not fun at -20 C....

:cool:

Ok but here in northern Sweden i get the Trico's for about 25$ each. No two-for-one deals here... :) The Valeo Extrm cost almost double....

So the Valeo handle ice and snow well? Talking about -25C and sometimes -5C and wet-snow+rain?

Guest heightsgtltd
Ok but here in northern Sweden i get the Trico's for about 25$ each. No two-for-one deals here... :) The Valeo Extrm cost almost double....

So the Valeo handle ice and snow well? Talking about -25C and sometimes -5C and wet-snow+rain?

I haven't had experience with them in that low temps, but I think other guys have on here and have been happy with them

I did buy the Trico NeoForm wipers for both my Subaru Outback and my Ford Focus. Seem really great, and also seem to be exact same as the OEM BMW wipers (523iA Touring).

Sweeet sweep :)

Let's see how they perform in the Swedish winter.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived