LegacyGT.com

Please never go to Russell for anything... especially body work

During the summer I road tripped and had to spend the night in Hay Kansas. During the night a freak hail storm rolled through... freak = one small read dot on the weather map in the entire state of kansas and I'm right there.

So I contact my insurance when I get home the next day and they tell me to take it to Russell as they're apart of their select service center program. Fine, I'll put aside my normal opposition to going to Russell considering they I had my hood repaired and repainted there without issue before.

VERY long story short, they've had my car going on three months now. They've tried giving it back to me twice with huge problems with the paint. And the first time they tried giving it back to me without replacing my 3M film on the front of the car. I'm unsure how a professional body shop could **** up so bad giving the amount of time they've had my car.

If anyone wants/needs any more details just let me know. I'm actually exhausting myself being feed up with these people and I know my car isn't ever going to look as good as it did the second before the hail storm because of these fucks.

Please if possible do not support this dealership for any reason.

I can also tell stories about their service department... in short... horrible.

I put my story about trying to buy my LGT from them in another thread.

I fell it's my own stupidity for thinking they could actually get a few dings out of a car... *******, it's a body shop right?

Archived