LegacyGT.com

I love the cold fall weather

I've had a turbo cars before..but not this one (or one this fast), nor have I owned a 4/AWD vehicle before. Snow tires coming very soon courtesy NYtoVT's connections. It's going to be a fun winter :D

Truthfully, the car is a little faster when it is cold, but it is fast to begin with I don't know if it's that big a deal. Snows are a must here in winter. Lots of fun. I was at work with no problems last Valentines day when we got 20 inches of snow. Didn't get stuck or have any problems once. I know I was in at least 8 inches of snow. The car just kept pulling along..

Have fun this winter. I might see you driving around... Jericho isn't far. I go there snow shoeing all the time.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to it. Fastest car I've ever owned and should get me through the worst blizzards or storms. I don't recognize the username..have you made it to any of the b-town meets?

I'll send a PM to you.

jamiesong - don't get overconfident. 2 extra drive wheels and snow tires do not make you invincible.

absolutely a good point... I've had no wrecks on my record for 5+ years and I intend to keep it that way. :) Just because I can take off faster doesn't mean I can stop faster. I'm just looking forward to the empty parking lots filled with snow.;)

watch the cops. they don't take lightly to that. don't really know why - it's not hurting anything, but it really gets on their nerves. Maybe cause they can't do it as well?

All they can do is eat them :lol:

The colder air makes it feel like I got my turbo back after such a hot summer, I put my foot down and its like "whoa" where that boost come from?

Since when? I have yet to see any.... Heck just last night I saw a statie crown vic on 117 behind IBM...

I know, I see tons of the crown vics around here (especially by IBM). Anyway, a friend of mine saw one. She has heard me go on and on about the differences in the legacy and she knew to look for the hood scoop. She said it was green, with a light bar, and had a hood scoop.

I am still on the look out for one. I hope the first time I see one it isn't behind me with it's lights on. It must look funny in Vermont greeen. It makes sense they would use this car given its power and snow traction.

Let me know if you spot one.

Archived