LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Im not crazy Im just done with leather. My wife hates it and all I hear is whining coming from the back seat in the summer about how hot my kids seat is.

I have my front cloths and the back of my rear seat if you want to trade a couple things.

To anyone interested, I'm willing to trade my entire interior including my tan leather heated seats, my door cards, center console, glovebox, other panels, etc. I'm looking for black cloth, or black leather and all interior to go with.

I'm located in Lexington Park, MD. I'll drive an hour to an hour and a half to meet up. I'll have my interior conditioned beforehand though,

• I Donated
Black Leather, dual four way adjustable with lumbar support and heat Outback XT interior. Want to trade for red

Won't work. Rear seat is very different between sedan and wagon, and the brick red leather was only available on the 06 Spec.B (sedan only, of course).

I'm driving down to Maryland from NH on Thursday, and I'll be coming back on Sunday. If anyone is trading, or parting out their car with black on black leather interior and is cool with doing a swap for tan let me know! I'm sure there's someone on here within all those states willing to trade their car with tan interior. I'll have all of the tools with me and it shouldn't take more than an hour or so.

Thanks guys!