LegacyGT.com

How does this price look for a: LGT Ltd. 5EAT

XtremeCreations

Hey peoples, I went to the dealer tonight and I know all the options that I want. I'm going back next week and I was hoping you guys could help me out. I would like to get: $27,282 ---- Legacy GT Ltd. Sedan 5EAT $????? ---- Spoiler $173 ---- Subwoofer $183 ---- Pop Equipement Group 1 (Security Upgrade, Auto Dim Mirror) $131 ---- Pop Equipement Group 2B (Armest, Cargo Net) $575 ---- Destination --------------------------------------------------------------------- $28,344 + Spoiler ----------------- ~$28,600 (guess) Does this sound right before dealer Hold Back and Floor Plan Allowance? Assuming the HB + FPA = (approx) $2500 The absolute best price is $26,100 + TTL... Hows my math?

Go to edmunds.com and configure how you want it, then look at the invoice price. It exactly matches the invoice price i was quoted from my local dealer. He gave me a quote of $100 over invoice, i checked on edmunds and it was exactly $100 over. Hope this helps. Nick

$26100 for regular GT sedan with 5eat is too much? Fitzmall has the same car for $24,796 with only these options: B5A Rubber Floor Mats K4E Auto-dimming Mirror W/Compass MSV Wheel Locks R5B Security System Upgrade Add in the second equipment group, spoiler, and sub and the price you got looks pretty good. Maybe it's high by about $300-500, but that could be a regional difference for MI cars.

lol, the sad part is the dealer doesn't want to give me a quote unless I plan to sign something. I'm going back next week to negotiate... They have 1.9% for 36 months but I was hoping for 48 or 60... should I try to get a loan elsewhere? The salesguy dropped the MSRP price of 31k to me and I was quick to mention that was the MSRP and then I dropped "28k give or take a few nickels" What price should I look for out the door with an extended warrenty and TTL (my dad lives by them) Edmunds says and invoice of $28,609 w/ destination. They quoted me $1600 for 7 years/100,000 miles and the first 30,000 miles of service 28609 (car) + 1600(warrenty) + 1800(ttl) = 32,000 out the door... that just seem like alot.... What do you think?

[quote name='XtremeCreations']lol, the sad part is the dealer doesn't want to give me a quote unless I plan to sign something. I'm going back next week to negotiate... They have 1.9% for 36 months but I was hoping for 48 or 60... should I try to get a loan elsewhere?[/quote] SOA has 2.9% for 63 months - I just did that a month ago and the promo runns through Jan [quote name='XtremeCreations'] The salesguy dropped the MSRP price of 31k to me and I was quick to mention that was the MSRP and then I dropped "28k give or take a few nickels" What price should I look for out the door with an extended warrenty and TTL (my dad lives by them) Edmunds says and invoice of $28,609 w/ destination. They quoted me $1600 for 7 years/100,000 miles and the first 30,000 miles of service 28609 (car) + 1600(warrenty) + 1800(ttl) = 32,000 out the door... that just seem like alot.... What do you think?[/QUOTE] Fitzmall's price is around $800-1100 below invoice. I negotiated $975 under invoice with my local dealer. As for the warranty, that's up to you - if you plan on doing any mods, skip it. We got one on our WRX ($1600) and are waiting for the refund of about $975 after trading it in. I skipped it on the LGT because I will probably buy a new car before the factory warranty runs out. My out the door cost was about $28500 (LGT-L wagon with 5sp and pop. equip group) - considering the 5eat sedan costs about what the 5sp wagon does, this should be close to what you should look at before options and extra tax over and above what VA charges (3%)

[quote name='XtremeCreations']I wanted to spend $30,000... With the car, options, Ext warrenty, and TTL it should be Feasible.... I plan to finance throught the dealer and I'll be bringing it to them for service. Is $30K to much?[/QUOTE][font='Times New Roman'][/font] [font='Times New Roman'][color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Im not sure what tax is in MI but I would not pay over Edmunds.com invoice for the car.[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]You should have money left over for new rubber ;) [/size][/font][/color] [/font]

Archived