LegacyGT.com

DFW October

Mr. Ed

Ok...we'll meet between 6 and 7 at bone daddy's on 75 in richardson the 21st

here are a few other things that are going on this month....

possible meet/fun opportunities

10/7 something is going on this day but I can't remember what it was....I know I took it off for a reason

10/8 taking the fam to the fair

10/14 VW bug out at the Motorplex.... great VW cars, if you have never been you should go

10/20 Street night at Motorplex starts at 2pm or earlier

10/21 Autocross at TMS bus lot

10/27 Fast Saturday at Motorplex starts at 2 pm or earlier

Then in November is the Subie challenge

Autocross on the 21st? Any more info on this?? I think we would be up for a meet that evening if anyone else was in. I will check with the wife and see if we have any plans. Forestir, this would be a good time to swap grills.;)

I'll be happy to see any of ya that come to any of the events....I'm going to all of them. I am not too familiar with TMS...anyone know of a good meeting place near there?

here are the details on that autox: http://autocross.com/tr/modules/content/index.php?id=17

as for the motorplex, there is a chili's in town, and a great mexican food place near the motorplex itself. we usually will come back to dallas and go to bone daddy's afterwards.

Dallas and Bone Daddys sounds good to me. Ed, post up the location and set a time. I know that we will not be able to make this Autocross event (plan to start making the future ones) but dinner following the even would be a good meet. I should have my MR coilovers on by that time, and Paul and I have some grill swap'n to do (at least on a trial basis)

Paul does not, and I will after this weekend. He is interested in riding in an MR car as they are the only company that makes an OB specific coilover. I told him once mine were on I would extend the favor that you did for me and let him take my car for a spin to see what he thinks. I hear you are now looking to "trade-up" to the in car adjustable teins? I definitely want a ride in your car once those are installed.

Paul does not, and I will after this weekend. He is interested in riding in an MR car as they are the only company that makes an OB specific coilover. I told him once mine were on I would extend the favor that you did for me and let him take my car for a spin to see what he thinks. I hear you are now looking to "trade-up" to the in car adjustable teins? I definitely want a ride in your car once those are installed.

Oh ok lol I totally misunderstood. The MR's are pretty good coil overs for the money and I think paul will enjoy them. The dampening adjustments work well and the ride pretty comfrtable on the softest settings.

I was looking for something thats geared more for tracking so thats why I thought about selling them. I messed around with the spring rates a little more and found them to be decent enough for me to just keep them. No point in spending more $$$. Oh and the EDFC? I was just messing around with steve.

Couple of things about these MR's is that after heavy track use, the lock rings will loosen up on all 4 corners. That basically threw all of my settings off so I recommend using medium locktite on the lock rings out of the box. Use a rubber mallet to hit in the wrench when tightening too.

You also got to be careful on the spring rate adjusments because you can easily bottom out when the srings fully compress. Im going to remove mine this weekend, readjust all 4 corners.

Anyways, I might meet you guys up later on this month, so let me know.

Lee

Lee,

Like I said before, I may need your expert help in getting these things dialed in once they are on. Hopfully I can use the previous owners settings as a good starting point and go from there. Thanks for the pointers.:)

so everyone good for bone daddy's the 21st then? we'll do a 7 o clock this time around instead of 6...

man.....what do I need to get some more Legacy representation at these events!!!

^^Nice snail. 20G?

I say we (or at least Paul and I) meet about 6:30 to do the grill swap. Tractorcrusher said it was 2 screws right? Should be able to handle that in 30 minutes. See you all there.

Ed, as soon a Kyle is older we WILL be autocrossing the legacy. Right after our first event Sarah was pregnant so we has to hold off for a bit, but we want to get into it again.

Archived