LegacyGT.com

subaru.com..trying to get pricing

Our 2008 5 speed LGT has an MSRP of $30349 and invoice of $28082.

ours has quite a few options on it. individual dealer quotes will vary on how they discount their vehicles. I can really only quote what I sell ours for. Some dealers might not give as big of a discount, or not one at all.

Our 2008 5 speed LGT has an MSRP of $30349 and invoice of $28082.

ours has quite a few options on it. individual dealer quotes will vary on how they discount their vehicles. I can really only quote what I sell ours for. Some dealers might not give as big of a discount, or not one at all.

+1...its all about location and demand....if you are in a cold climate, subarus command a nice $$$ (they may not sell for sticker, but you won't be buying at invoice)...

in an area like TN, you might be hardpressed to find a need for AWD, thereby increasing chances of getting a better deal

I got my 3.0R from doing internet quotes 3k off the msrp.It was about 500 under invoice, not including any special rebates.

I just basically took one price, to another dealer and was like well thx for your quote but another dealer gave me xxx under invioce, so thus i'm going with xxx, unless you can beat it.

Course that only works if there is aviablitiy.

Archived