LegacyGT.com

AP v2 and street tuner software?

ama0787

Does anyone know when this will be available? I bought the tuner thinking I could already adjust all the things you need street tuner for. Needless to say I was disappointed although the off-the shelf maps do work suprisingly well. I actually only want to lean the maps out nothing else. Any info you guys have would be great.

TIA,

Anthony

P.S. Does anyone know what kind of O2 sensor we have on our car? I was wondering how accurate my AP2 readings are so is it a narrow or wide band sensor? Some OEM sensors are wide band but don't have a good enough sensor reader You can usually tell by the amount of wires coming off the sensor 5 wire is an indication you might have a wide band.

I think our sensors are widenand after researching but the problem is where it is located it needs to be after the turbo but ours is pre-turbo. So maybe i do not need to lean out my map based on the ap readings im getting. Although they probably are too rich for blanket tuning safety reasons.

Why should I get a headers and be done with it?

I have had a megan laying around for the last year but haven't put it on . I do not like the design. I am also not sure I want to deal with the extra noise and chance of cracking, for the modest performance gain I think I would get.

Thanks,

Anthony

I think our sensors are widenand after researching but the problem is where it is located it needs to be after the turbo but ours is pre-turbo

Thanks,

Anthony

Think all you want your wrong this has been argued a lot :)

You can get more power out of a custom tune but its a combination of more boost, better time and a more defined A/F

Header...I have no comment :lol:

I think our sensors are widenand after researching but the problem is where it is located it needs to be after the turbo but ours is pre-turbo.

Thanks,

Anthony

Think all you want your wrong this has been argued a lot :)

Anthony is correct and you're wrong.

Archived