LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunch on Friday sounds like a plan. We can do COS, Castle Rock or Monument, it really doesn't matter to me. There are a few decent Mexican and Japanese teppanyaki places in CR, but nothing special IMO. How about Thai food? Any decent Thai place in COS or Monument?

Lunch in COS sounds good.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=thai+restaurant+colorado+springs,+co&fb=1&view=text&latlng=10424496072723232664&dtab=0&oi=&sa=X&ei=ctpbSdL9F5zuiwP-sI3mDA]Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant[/ame]

13 reviews - gave it a good rating

3020 W Colorado Ave # A

Colorado Springs, CO 80904

(719) 634-5025‎

igougo.com

It is on the south side of the Springs though.

I think I mentioned Wild Ginger once to you Ted. I didn't know if the one in COS is related to the Wild Ginger in Littleton, probably not but the one in Littleton is the best Thai place I have been to. Anyway, Thai Basil sounds like a plan. :)

Perfect! What time do you want me at the AFA Ted?

Are you guys doing this tomorrow 1/1?? I work OT in Canon City tomorrow and will be zooming by COS on I-25 around 8am and then again around 5pm.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Steve and I will be at Thai Basil at noon. We would love to see anyone who wants to be there... ;)

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=thai+basil+Colorado+Springs&fb=1&cid=0,0,7289632653659361193&z=16&iwloc=A]Map of Thai Basil[/ame]

Also, I am taking Marie to Monarch this weekend for her first time skiing. Anybody else going to be there so I have someone to ski w/ while she is getting a lesson?

Ted

:spin:

• 6 months later...