LegacyGT.com

CO: Locals buying the WBR FMIC setup

enthusiast

i saw 45-60 min to take apart the car

then another 1.5-2.5 to put it all back together

if you can figure out where everything goes......

I think I may be missing a T-clamp

I have one small, 13 medium, and one large

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

First thing I noticed is NO HEATSOAK!!! Car comes off the line alot smoother. I can't comment on driveability at the moment cause the tune is all messed up. Fixing it on thursday and maybe getting a dyno pull in just to see some numbers.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I'm most likely going to get my pipes anodized since we send out a lot of parts for that here at work. That should be very durable, but won't do anything for heat transfer like the BBE coating. Is it just the core that comes black when you select that option, or do they wrinkle paint the pipes too?

Steve, I hadn't read that about the AVO and the fog problems, thanks for the heads up.

-Allen

Where do you get your anodizing done at? I want to get my pipes anodized also. PM me if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
Where do you get your anodizing done at? I want to get my pipes anodized also. PM me if needed.

We get our anodizing done through Finishing Pro's down in Commerce City. They have a minimum lot charge, but we send tons of parts through them for work so that won't be an issue. PM me if you want and I'll see what I can do for you.

-Allen

Archived