LegacyGT.com

Yet another set of pinks installed on a GT wagon

sandwood

Pictures shd be viewable at: [url]http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOXLdkybtW7gQ[/url] Since it has been so well documented here already, I will only say that I agree that they are a marked improvement over stock. The ride is firmer around town, but even with DC's bad roads, ride quality is still good. Comparable, as others have said, to a euro sport suspension package. Turn in and road feel is definitely improved (and I am on the stock tires through the winter). After alignment, camber is set to -0.7, toe in to -0.02. The height measurements in the photos isn't great, but as others have reported, ride height is dropped about an inch all around. For some reason I have slightly more gap on the right rear than all the other wheels, both before and after the install. I am getting an sti lip spoiler as well and will really have to be careful about curbs and the like now that the car is lower. Thanks to Myles at Race Comp for good customer service!
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

[quote name='sandwood']Pictures shd be viewable at: [url]http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOXLdkybtW7gQ[/url] Since it has been so well documented here already, I will only say that I agree that they are a marked improvement over stock. The ride is firmer around town, but even with DC's bad roads, ride quality is still good. Comparable, as others have said, to a euro sport suspension package. Turn in and road feel is definitely improved (and I am on the stock tires through the winter). After alignment, camber is set to -0.7, toe in to -0.02. The height measurements in the photos isn't great, but as others have reported, ride height is dropped about an inch all around. For some reason I have slightly more gap on the right rear than all the other wheels, both before and after the install. I am getting an sti lip spoiler as well and will really have to be careful about curbs and the like now that the car is lower. Thanks to Myles at Race Comp for good customer service![/QUOTE] No problem...glad to hear you like them! Nice pics too. 944 turbo guy Myles Williams [url]www.racecompengineering.com[/url] [email]sales@racecompengineering.com[/email] Racecomp Engineering LLC. 9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w Columbia, Maryland 21045 410-730-RACE 410-730-5503 FAX 410-707-0108 mobile

Archived