LegacyGT.com

Where can I buy booze in MA.....

edmundu

:lol: Like the title asks, where can I get my hands on methanol. Preferably in 5 gal size, or be able to bring my own container & fill from a 55 gal drumb?

I know XXTuning has VP Meth, but they want $50 for 5gal, and that is just ridiculous. Meth sells for about $4-5 gal, so even a 5 gal pail shouldn't work out to more than about $7 gal.

As you can tell, I am back on the "sauce", and I need a fix:)

:lol: Like the title asks, where can I get my hands on methanol. Preferably in 5 gal size, or be able to bring my own container & fill from a 55 gal drumb?

I know XXTuning has VP Meth, but they want $50 for 5gal, and that is just ridiculous. Meth sells for about $4-5 gal, so even a 5 gal pail shouldn't work out to more than about $7 gal.

As you can tell, I am back on the "sauce", and I need a fix:)

I thing Dennis K Burke oil company still sells meth. I used to get it in 5 gallon tins for my kart. Don't know the current price.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Thanks. I got their answering service this am, I'll give them ring on Monday.

Let me know how it works out. Once the EPA got involved, methanol became hard to obtain, particularly in Massachusetts.:mad:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Burke Oil does carry it! But they are just as pricey as VP Meth from XXTuning....$48 for 5 gal.

I thought that maybe since I last bought meth, late last year, it may have gone up alot. So I called the distributor I bought from in NJ, and he was at $25 for 5 gal. Well, it isn't worth the bother of getting it from NJ, but man they rip you on it up here:(

Archived