LegacyGT.com

Does anyone know the bolt size for Stock DP/MP conneciton

The Murdocta

Anyone happen to know the ideal size of the bolt i need to hook up my stock downpipe to the Megan Racing Midpipe?

I know some of you made the stock DP holes bigger for the supplied bolts to fit through but I'd rather just get a new set of bolts that hook up the stock DP and Megan MP.

Right now im using the stock springy bolts and it leaks.... = Bad :eek:

Heres the picture... Had to use cardomain cuz nothing else was working :confused:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2684000-2684999/2684781_14_full.jpg

Will it Blend? That is the question!

I think I used M8-30mm flange bolts and matching flange nuts on the last stock DP car I installed a CBE on. I got them at OSH. You don't need to get metric hardware, I just like not having to swap to SAE tools to get at a couple fasteners, when everything else on the car is metric.

I dunno, but I'm interested to know as well. What size spring bolts would stop the leaking?

Im actually convinced that the springbolts are tight enough, but I need some silicone sealer to stop the leaking because of the rust around the stock flange. But If im going to redo it all I might as well get the right bolts.

Will it Blend? That is the question!

Im actually convinced that the springbolts are tight enough, but I need some silicone sealer to stop the leaking because of the rust around the stock flange. But If im going to redo it all I might as well get the right bolts.

For the silicone sealant, just swing by your local autoparts store and pick up some Permatex Ultra Copper Silicone RTV. Just a couple of bucks and it does the job best.

Archived