LegacyGT.com

Tried the exhaust mod this past weekend...

HTownLegacy

alot of ideas. First try PB blaster. If that dont work get a torch. If that dont work just shoot some sust 250. where theres a will theres a way.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

I am sure i could get some for you if you would like but it is nothing different than what yours looks like. I just kept the stock tips as well.

The only thing different is you dont see the cans. but if you would like i could try to get a picture. Matter of fact here you go buddy.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/legacy002-1.jpg

OTM.

If your nice enough after i put the kids to bed i could even get a video/ audio for you. But it wouldnt be until fter 9:30 or so.

OTM.

I would just have them cut out. Really you cant tell. But at the end of the day its your call. Me and a few others just cut the mufflers off and put a straight pipe in its place.

That and i dont know if you could just disconnect them. It is a flange that they are connected to.

OTM.

pb blaster didn't do jack for my rusted bolts. the mechanic up the street did!!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

no-one liked james bond either until they watched some of his crafty moves and shit. Now they couldnt get enough of him and wished that he would make more. ANdi will one day. But not right now.

OTM.

So I just got the mod done for me, for free. I'm working at a site as a security guard today and the company is shutting down. The mechanics here have nothing to do so while we were talking I mentioned how much of a pain in the ass it was that I couldn't get my rusted bolts to break loose. So they said to just bring it inside and they would take care of it. They supplied the washers and all. Now my car sounds so awesome. Thanks again for everyones help!

Edit: I would have much rather done it myself, and would have had more fun doing it myself, but hey, I can't complain about getting something for free.

Archived