LegacyGT.com

Just a couple little things...

1. Easy release oil plug

2. Full-size pare tire,thanks to JerseyGlock(fits in regular spot and jack set fits inside)

2a. The tray can actually be held in the trunk by the floor clip pretty securely. Yet to drive w/it so we'll see how it works

3. STi radiator cap(just cuz i saw Keefe w/ one and i though it looked cool.)

I know, small little stupid things, but wtf, i love this car.

Plugready.jpg.a332212c890b1ef4b2b0c4295a76395a.jpg

spareready.jpg.876366ecae29a74fa77bfc05c693d5c3.jpg

spareinready.jpg.90f04923bb43988c681ef7e2735849a4.jpg

trayready.jpg.e601d9203d23c14b77c51b810f03e73a.jpg

capready.jpg.cea3a996ab6cb404450658146cac67a0.jpg

How well does that oil plug work? Generic, or Subie Specific? I have thought about getting the FRAM version that has a spring-loaded ball-valve in it, but have been skeptical. I do all my own oil changes, so it might be a nice addition. Cool that a full size spare fits, and the STi cap is always a little bit of welcome cherry-blossom bling.

...I also did the full size spare...but I don't like the OEM jack. I put all my cleaning stuff, cleaning towels, a pair of gloves and jumper cable in the center of the wheel. Xenonk (Keefe) installed a nice neon white lamp +12" underneath my rear deck...BOY...can I see at night...no joke...it GLOWS white!!! AWESOME!!! Anyways, can you think of a way to make the left and right side of the trunk have a pouch/divider, so I can put a REAL jack in!!! Maybe even my golf bag too!;) Currently I have a typical SEAR jacket with a hard case. I am not going to put a sub box in the trunk, because the rear strut bar will be in its way...besides, I need the trunk space! And like you, I will want to be able to still lift the spare tire cover for easy access...I hope I am describing it well!!! N E ways...keep up the good work!!! CRAZY KEN

Archived