LegacyGT.com

hit a curb

Of all things today, I hit a curb rounding a corner going to lunch. Now my right rear tire has a gouge in it and my rim has deep scratches and gouges in it. :mad:

Of course the tire have at least 10k miles on them, but are still in great shape, but enough wear probably that I will have to replace them all. And, now I probably need to find another stock rim. Its still all holding air, and I dont feel any vibration, but it worries me now and looks like crap.

Course, my nice car also has a ding on the rear bumper where someone scraped it in three small spots :mad::mad:

Alex

Of all things today, I hit a curb rounding a corner going to lunch. Now my right rear tire has a gouge in it and my rim has deep scratches and gouges in it. :mad:

Of course the tire have at least 10k miles on them, but are still in great shape, but enough wear probably that I will have to replace them all. And, now I probably need to find another stock rim. Its still all holding air, and I dont feel any vibration, but it worries me now and looks like crap.

Course, my nice car also has a ding on the rear bumper where someone scraped it in three small spots :mad::mad:

Alex

that sucks and dont mind all the sandy vags in here

where would you like him to post this info? the socal forum?

actually nowhere, unless he is looking for fixes for it which would fit in under the "exterior" forums.

Where is bskey located? If I can get a good enough deal I would like to just replace the wheel. And as far as I was aware, this is the correct forum.... Its not technical, its general...

Alex

it's general, but sounds more like you complaining rather than asking for advice on how to fix it (which would end up in the aforementioned sub-forum)

man that sux......and damn turntable y so rough on the poor guy?

cuz people that can judge their vehicles' size have a very good chance of not curbing them, and the initial post sounded like someone complaining about something stupid they did as opposed to looking for advice.

chill man ppl post about stupid / silly stuff they do all the time

Subaru Legacy

Anything about the Legacy that would not be more appropriate in another forum.

where he posted. it is indeed about a sbuaru legacy

General Chat

A place to talk about anything but the Legacy.

you think it should be in general chat? you said it was general?

give the guy a break vimyjr

:wub: all i am saying is that the initial post stated nothing other than observations concerning frustration. finally he stated a question later on in the thread. now we are getting somewhere. i have some 05 rims in non-curbed condition available on stock rubber.

:wub: all i am saying is that the initial post stated nothing other than observations concerning frustration. finally he stated a question later on in the thread. now we are getting somewhere. i have some 05 rims in non-curbed condition available on stock rubber.

Wow. That was like someone slapping a homeless man for asking for food, then offering him a steak.

Archived