LegacyGT.com

Sept 15th Cripple Creek Meet

praedet

Okay, I'll hold your hand through this...

North End Meeting

1. praedet

2. enthusiast

3. bskey

4. digitator

5. han

6. Tommypenguin

7. Scottybuckeye

8. cbroo

South End Meeting

1. kscottw

from Denver at the Walgreens on the SW corner of Parker Road and Lincoln Ave at 9:30, then taking Hwy 83 to Ted's house.

1. Bskey

2. han

3. Tommypenguin

4. Scottybuckeye

Cbroo, are you meeting us in Parker for the Rt. 83 country-road cruise?

haha, thanks scotty, that was tough:lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Removing myself from the list. I have an emergency that came up.

North End Meeting

1. praedet

3. bskey

4. digitator

5. han

6. Tommypenguin

7. Scottybuckeye

8. cbroo

South End Meeting

1. kscottw

from Denver at the Walgreens on the SW corner of Parker Road and Lincoln Ave at 9:30, then taking Hwy 83 to Ted's house.

1. Bskey

2. han

3. Tommypenguin

4. Scottybuckeye

Update too full list:

North End Meeting

1. praedet

3. bskey

4. digitator

5. han

6. Tommypenguin

7. Scottybuckeye

8. cbroo

South End Meeting

1. kscottw

1. Bskey

2. han

3. Tommypenguin

4. Scottybuckeye

5. cbroo

Woot! My car's running like a champ! I'll be there!
Bskey, we KNOW you'll be there. Good to hear the car's up and running!

Stever, hope all is okay and well.

Cbroo, I'll probably only gamble w/ about $50. Well, maybe $100.:munch: I'm too practical.

Han, I'm not sure about the alignment. Anyone else?

I about to part w/ the RE92's for the first time. Discount is mounting my RE960-AS's in an hour! Woo hooo! I suppose I'll hafta align em before the drive too, huh?

Well, boys unfortunately i have to take myself off the list:mad: Something came up that i have to do. But hey, on the bright side, this "thing" i am doing is gonna build the bank roll, so now i can do more to the car:spin: Hope you all have fun, and bring back lots and lots of money!!

North End Meeting

1. praedet

3. bskey

4. digitator

5. han

6. Tommypenguin

7. Scottybuckeye

8. cbroo

South End Meeting

1. 2.

1. Bskey

2. han

3. Tommypenguin

4. Scottybuckeye

I would get aligned, epecially since you might be putting a little wear on them tomorrow on the twisties. Might as well have them wear evenly, but if you can't today, its not that big a deal. ;)

Woo hooo! I just got the RE960-AS's mounted, balanced, and aligned. All set for the race, errrr... I mean cruise, now. The bummer (only slightly) of it is that my Toyo T1R's have been waiting at Discount for me to mount on my new hyperblack Tarmac3's! The T1R's were taking a while to get in and I got a message from Discount about em, but thought they were the ContiExtreme's that I was interested in at the time. I called them about it and Patrick (who I had been dealing w/) told me they hadn't come in yet. Lesson learned: always have them look up your account. So yeah, I'm pumped they came in, but sad that I can't use the summer tires and pimpin wheels on the Cripple Cruise.:(

This leads me to a question: Do you need to get your tires re-aligned for every tire swap? I was gonna mount my new wheels/tires for the tiny bit of summer we have left ("need" to enjoy the new look:icon_mrgr), but if it'll cost me TWO more alignments, I'll just have to be patient until next spring.:nono:

I hate to pansy out, but that is what it is... I fixed my exhaust leak today, but i'm still leaking a bit of oil, I'm sure its from one of the return lines, possibly on the bottom of the turbo, but I will have to wait till tomorrow to get a better look. Sorry guys, double down on 11 if you get your blackjack on.... good luck.

I hate to pansy out, but that is what it is... I fixed my exhaust leak today, but i'm still leaking a bit of oil, I'm sure its from one of the return lines, possibly on the bottom of the turbo, but I will have to wait till tomorrow to get a better look. Sorry guys, double down on 11 if you get your blackjack on.... good luck.

Well, obviously not always. I'm just saying not in this particular case.

- You always double... - I lost, okay?

It's on boys.

Vroom vrooom vroooooooom!!

Ted!~ Yee Haw!~Hwy 76, or whatever that was, was an AMAZING drive. Not a single car for 60+ miles, super twisty, tons of fun. A perfect farewell jaunt for my car.

Thanks all, I had a great time today (even though I walked away $200 lighter :lol:)

Chris & Scott, I have your CD's......... sorry, I forgot about that!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Pictures are up! :D

We missed those of ou that couldn't make it :(

Scott and I almost made it an interesting drive by getting the tail out in the mountains, in traffic :lol:

That was some ***** to do that in traffic. I tried to keep up.

I had 12 hours of work today. I didn't even make it to the shop let alone any Dyno time.

And one of my co-workers drilled a hole in his finger....made it an interesting day

Aw. AT least it was interesting... I think the only person to make money instead of losing it. Right?

Ted!~ Yee Haw!~Hwy 76, or whatever that was, was an AMAZING drive. Not a single car for 60+ miles, super twisty, tons of fun. A perfect farewell jaunt for my car.

Thanks all, I had a great time today (even though I walked away $200 lighter :lol:)

It WAS a great drive. I bet it will be harder to let it go now.

I left early, wished I could have stayed longer, and took the Deckers route and thought that it might be faster for me to go back to Littleton, and I think it was, until i missed the turn that i needed to stay on 67 to go to I-25. Not to sure where that turn was, just stayed on the route but it led me to 126 all the way up to 285, then to 470 then back to Littleton. A good 1 hour more to get to my destination.

The driver's on 67 and 126 were really nice. I pulled up to them quick, but didn't get close to them, just cruised behind them 4-5 cars back, but they pulled over, waving me to go by! So I slowly pass them, then slowly sped up, until they cant see me, (or I cant see them in the mirror) and then had fun again! I never knew heel-toeing was that much fun.

Once again, Thanks praedet for 'setting up us the meet/drive'. Fun as always.

It was nice seeing you all again, and nice to see new people as well.

Archived