LegacyGT.com

W T F ...... over .......

mccorry

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q: WHAT IF NO ONE PROPOSES TO MY DAUGHTER?

A: In the unlikely event that no one proposes after six months, we will return 50 percent of your listing fee.

Mwwoooohahahah! A refund 'cause she's too ugly! Hahah!

Our own Little Mermaid Katie Lynn swims like a fish and isn’t happy unless she’s getting wet!

Uhhhh.......

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Guest Gitster
sweet, ive been looking for this website

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel like my IP address has been put on a list in a black book titled the "Child predator watch list" :(

Nice try Seb, like your not already blacklisted in 12 countries. We know why you ran up to Canuckistan ;):lol: :lol:

Courtney’s grandmother married at 13, her mother married at 13, and Courtney has decided she wants to keep the tradition going. She would prefer to stay close to her large extended southern family and loves farm or at least rural life. She got an A in Home Ec. and has read up on what else would be expected of her as a wife and is looking forward to it.

http://www.marryourdaughter.com/images/stories/daughters/1449836.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eek::confused::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

******* sick shit :mad:

Seriously McCorry, why did you post this up?

I saw it on another site and said WTF?!?!?!?

Presonally, I don't think it is real... but I thought I'd share to see what you guys think.

What is the problem with that? Seriously. :confused:

And I'm not the one with the bidet icon as an avatar.... sicko.

Your the one that came in here and looked.... if you don't like my posts so much... stay out of them. Simple solution.

If that was high horse, I'd hate to see low horse.

and I stand by my statement. Way creepy web site

There's links to waaaaay creepier on this site, that's for sure.

Thing about jokes, if you don't find them funny, don't laugh ;)

ps. you stole your avatar from a pic I posted, don't deny it :lol:

About us

Marry Our Daughter is an introduction service assisting those following the Biblical tradition of arranging marriages for their daughters.

Those who wish to list their Daughters with our site should click on SIGN UP OUR DAUGHTER on our main page for a form to fill out.

Those who wish to propose to a specific Daughter should click on the PROPOSE button on the Daughter’s INFO CARD.

FAQ

Q: IS YOUR SERVICE LEGAL?

A: Absolutely. Within the United States girls can marry as young as 13 years old with parental permission, and the Bride Price is a custom of long standing, mentioned many times in the Bible, and as such is a protected religious practice. Click HERE for a listing of the age limits and legal requirements in various states. Click HERE for what the Bible says on Bride Price.

Q: WHAT IS A BRIDE PRICE?

A: The bride price is an ancient custom, somewhat like a dowry. A man wishing to marry a woman would offer her family a Bride Price in cash or kind, or sometimes offer to work for their family.

For more on the Bride Price, see:

HERE

or

HERE

or

HERE

Q: CAN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BE A HAPPY ONE?

A: If both parties work hard at it, yes, it can. The divorce rate for arranged marriages is exactly the same as those for marriages that are not pre-arranged.

Q: WHY IS YOUR SERVICE LIMITED TO MEN FROM AMERICA?

A: We need to be able to follow up on the satisfaction of our customers, which is too difficult to do in foreign countries.

Q: WHAT IF MY MARRIAGE DOESN’T WORK OUT?

A: We feel that marriage is a lifetime commitment. But in the unhappy event that your marriage doesn’t work out, then whatever conditions have been negotiated between the husband and the wife’s family will apply. Remember, we are an introduction service – we do not finalize arrangements between bride and groom nor are we involved in enforcing agreements

Q: WHAT IF NO ONE PROPOSES TO MY DAUGHTER?

A: In the unlikely event that no one proposes after six months, we will return 50 percent of your listing fee.

Q:WHAT IF NO ONE ACCEPTS MY PROPOSAL?

A: In that case, you might want to closely examine how you are proposing and how carefully you are matching your likes and dislikes, your goals and dreams, to those of your prospective bride.

this can't be a real site.... right? :spin:

I know they still do this stuff in India and other countries... but it can't be legit in the states.

Archived